Pictures of your Sprinter

Sprinkler

Bikes don't go inside. It's already busy enough in my 118 wheelbase with a bed, sink, shower, toilet, fridge and bike tools/supplies!

Took our (new to us) 2002 3500 up to North Georgia. Not loaded up with anything more than a couple bikes and gear...just excited to use it. :bounce: Conversion build out to come.

Been lurking for a couple months at least and have to say I have already found a lot of useful information here!

Attachments

ClyneSnowtail

Me and the Sprinter went on an Adventure the past two days. A local ambulance service is having issues with interference, and a looksee with my SDR showed it was telemetry data on an adjacent channel. I put on hundreds of miles on backroads, farm trails, and rough mountain roads in order for me to get enough elevation to pickup the signal and find a direction from each location to sort of triangulate its position. Something we call Fox hunting. It was a fun task. The sprinter performed well, and only gave me trouble when I was asking too much of it. Its not a rock crawler, but with some careful selection of a line and going easy on it I was able to get everywhere I needed to be.

Attachments

Top Bottom