Sprinter t1n Diy Information Files.

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
Great thread.... If the OP would ever want to have the files hosted on a server for people to download directly... I can help. (Sprinter owner/web host) No fees involved and thought it would be a good idea and less work for the op??? Just a simple page with links to the files or maybe I can find software for the OP to manage???

Jeff

www.mymicrohost.net
that is a great offer jeff and thanks,the files i have uploaded only remain there as long as they are being downloaded and so need uploading again.

if can can post the link ill stick them back up again.:thumbup:

regards
max

jmoller99

Own a DAD ODB2 Unit.
http://aie-services-2.net/Sprinter/ has many of files that people have posted on this site. It also has files form other locations that may not be accessible anymore. Its one of my servers and the amount or size of files on it not an issue.

Download the files you want from your web browser.

I have many of these files on a flash drive in the glove compartment of my Sprinter, juts because I may need them out on the road some day.

We lost our good friend Jmoller99 RIP
Oct. 2016
Terrible feeling to have to post this but we lost a member here from Colorado Springs Jens Moller yesterday.

To a good friend and Sprinter enthusiast it's tough to write this post but I thank you over the years for all your help and passion doing what you loved. Appreciate all your help with the T1N's. You're going to be missed for many years to come! Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and everyone involved.
Arnie_Oli has picked up the torch and created a website. :thumbup:

Autostaretx signature.
http://diysprinter.co.uk/reference <-- lots of service documentation, Thanks to Jens Moller and Arnie_Oli

vic

Last edited by a moderator:

jpoke5

http://aie-services-2.net/Sprinter/ has many of files that people have posted on this site. It also has files form other locations that may not be accessible anymore. Its one of my servers and the amount or size of files on it not an issue.

Download the files you want from your web browser.

I have many of these files on a flash drive in the glove compartment of my Sprinter, juts because I may need them out on the road some day.
Thanks!!
great info

City Clean

Max, I'm new to the forum. I've had my 03 for two years and just started having a few issues. Dash lights went out - I found the fuse to change. I found the recall on the Engine Intake Manifold. Is there anything else? I currently have a leak in my return fuel lines off the high pressure injection pump. Looks like only o-ring's which I can either drive 80 miles to get the o-rings or pay $41 for fuel lines w/ o-rings included. I'm doing the latter tomorrow. Any advice you or anyone else can throw my way is greatly appreciated

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
Max, I'm new to the forum. I've had my 03 for two years and just started having a few issues. Dash lights went out - I found the fuse to change. I found the recall on the Engine Intake Manifold. Is there anything else? I currently have a leak in my return fuel lines off the high pressure injection pump. Looks like only o-ring's which I can either drive 80 miles to get the o-rings or pay $41 for fuel lines w/ o-rings included. I'm doing the latter tomorrow. Any advice you or anyone else can throw my way is greatly appreciated
hi and welcome to the forum:thumbup:

you would be better to post your question in the t1n talk section where it will get noticed very quick,as in here the members might not look.

heartofamerica

Hi Max -

I just bought a 04 Sprinter 2500 and new to the forum - the transmission doesn't shift out of first - I changed the fluid but it didn't help - do you think the problem could be the TCM -- I found a TCM and not sure if I could replace it myself or does it need to be programmed?
Thanks
Bob

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Hi Max -

I just bought a 04 Sprinter 2500 and new to the forum - the transmission doesn't shift out of first - I changed the fluid but it didn't help - do you think the problem could be the TCM -- I found a TCM and not sure if I could replace it myself or does it need to be programmed?
Thanks
Bob
Bob - Max's comment apply equally to you. Wrong thread if you want your issue noticed and found.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
the transmission doesn't shift out of first
It's probably *really* stuck in 2nd...
which is known as "Limp Home Mode" (or LHM when you're searching)
This is the computer's way of saying "something's wrong, but it's still drivable"
If the ECU light is on, then it could be *anything* (including engine items).
The only way to tell what's wrong is to use a *proper* scanner
(DAD, CarSoft, DRB-III, Dodge/Freightliner/MB dealership) to interrogate the on-board computers to ask "why?"
Generic scanners will not reveal transmission issues (or they'll misdirect you)

..and i agree that starting a separate thread is the way to go...

good luck
--dick

the_oracle

Thanks Max,

You like many others are a real asset to the forum, do you have any wiring diagrams for a UK 2003 416 sprinter, mainly body wiring diagrams as I am about to fit an alarm.

Many thanks,

SprintKon

Hello? I purchased and will be trying to keep a 2005 on the road. I have tried all the links I could find on this thread but they all seem to have expired. Does anyone have that 03 service manual for download? I have multiple things to attend to on T1N and a SM would be a great help.

KL2BE

Changed differential oil today at 97,000 mi. Thanks to Maxextz for the write-up!
Only hard part was the search for MB approved fluid. None on MB list in our state. Thought I found some Liquid Molly at NAPA, but it turnd out the $25/quart stuff they had was for staight cut gear box not Hypoid differential
Finally decided to sell some Apple stock and visit the Dealer for some genuine German Juice
Fortunately I was spared a trip to the MB Dealer as we now have a Sprinter Dealer as part of our local Freightliner Dealer's giant Truck Center. So I asked for gear oil "approved" for a 2006 2500 Sprinter (coincidentally my T1N WAS actually badged as a Freightliner) and he brought me two quarts of Chevron Delo Syn-Gear XDM 75-
W-90 Full Synthetic Gear Lubricant.
When I questioned the fact that it did not have an MB approval on the bottle AND it was not on the MB list he laughed and said I did not need to worry about MB's line of BS..."its a racket and no one in the Trucking industry pays it any mind". "Maybe Mobil 1 equals the Delo, but nothing exceeds it" "We (meaning the Sprinter Dealership) will always trust the Mack, Volvo, Caterpilar Cummins and Military spec before we will trust MB...its just a con".
Well the Delo was $10/qt and personally approved by the Sprinter Dealer so it should be good enough for the next 80,000 miles

Top Bottom