El Número Tres!

sikwan

06 Tin Can
So I'm trying to learn Spanish now and I almost understood what you wrote except why you chose the number 3. Maybe this section should all be done in Spanish.

Gracias. :smirk:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Mi amigo bueno...

It's the third time I got to be the first post in a new section!

:rad:(Ola!)

Last edited:

Bajabum

Vi veri veniversum vivus
Mi amigo bueno...

It's the third time I got to be the first post in a new section!

:rad:(Ola!)
I just suggested a section for Mexico the other day. Glad you were first here OrioN. We're down in San Carlos now but will be moving further south soon. Still to cold here at night for us. You must be freezing your huevos off at night up there. Got your windows in yet? Rita said to tell Buster Hola.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I just suggested a section for Mexico the other day. Glad you were first here OrioN. We're down in San Carlos now but will be moving further south soon. Still to cold here at night for us. You must be freezing your huevos off at night up there. Got your windows in yet? Rita said to tell Buster Hola.
It was 37 last night in my arroyo, 42 in town(Yuma), ran the Espar on low the whole time...

The furthest I can get to is San Felipe or Penasco... that's as far south as PEMEX claims they have ULSD for my van, as of Nov. this year. PEMEX still claims they are schedule for the rest of the country next year, we'll see. May take a weekend trip soon... Let me know if you are crossing over and up to San Felipe, I may join you for a bit...

Still trying to find a metal shop that can bend a 4" radius in the aluminum trim, been to 6 shops already, one more left here in town! Actually, one guy said he'll cut the piece from solid stock next week, so about 2 more weeks for the window...

Got a fat x-max bonus... so now Buster will get his stone removed!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom