DC/Maryland: 2004 2500 118" low, 1 Owner 97k

jmarcruff

Offering here first, in Spring will detail(maybe paint) and address small issues and list with ebay and others..

Purchased new by me, window sticker in glove box. Always maintained to spec or better. Did trans/diff around 50k. oil always changed around 5k with Fuchs or M-1.

Maint/repairs since January '17- EGR valve, oil, trans serv, connector & circuit board(new, not just 'cleaned'), Diff serv, Fuel line kit, Serpentine belt & pulley kit, All turbo hoses, Coolant hoses and flush. Also 5 new Conti Vanco tires. And new rear door upper and lower striker plates(no door rattle).. Still have the box of all the old parts/bottles..

Have uninstalled hitch receiver and OEM wiring harness. Also quite a few parts/spares(full set of discs/pads etc).

As for MPG.... Very high, probably close to 30 on open freeway, and that's @ 70-75. The exh. flex pipe rusted out and when replacing I kind of cut the cat out. The cat's here and included.. O, also have FCA recall to update ECU. Did not do, and not interested in doing..

In January I bought some property about 110 miles away, the drive is: 80 miles interstate- 15 mi. rural 50-60mph roads- 15 mi. winding country roads up and down hills... Well, I can do 2 round trips with some town mileage in between, be around 525mi. and still be over 1/4 tank.. Fill up at same station/pump and it's 27.5-28.5mpg.

I'm going into such detail because the mileage just blows me away. I was always happy with it, but at 70k I seamed to realize it was substantially improved, and when I dropped the cat it really took off. Never bothered watching it until I started taking trips to the new country place. These motors truly are not broken in until 70K+...

The van has some rust, and a few small issues - Needs turn signal combi switch, A/C freon leaks out(never use a/c so never bothered fixing) plenty of small dents/dings.

Have some basic pictures but can't upload due to size. Don't have any interest in trying to resize. Will email when we talk, feel free to resize and post 'em..

If seriously interested send a message and lets get on the phone. I will describe everything and fully answer all question..

$$$Price$$$..

Best I can figure asking is 12K, might change either way as I get more informed or put work into it..

THANKS!! Very sad to let this go but need 4wd and need to reduce my insurance bill..

jmarcruff

Van still available.. Some very mild interest but nothing real..

Anyone serious about a 118" low roof cargo should reach out.. If I can say goodbye before the insurance comes up in a month or two I would drop price 2-4k depending on how simple and timely the sale is.

Thanks!

locorider

Van still available.. Some very mild interest but nothing real..

Anyone serious about a 118" low roof cargo should reach out.. If I can say goodbye before the insurance comes up in a month or two I would drop price 2-4k depending on how simple and timely the sale is.

Thanks!
PM Pics

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

jmarcruff

Just shot 14 interior pics.. No time to resize.

PM email and will send.. Sorry for delay, I don't really check thread, I do a quick check for PM's at top of home page..

Anyone I send them too is welcome to resize and post..

thanks.

Top Bottom