2004 140 WB Passenger / Moto Hauler

Motodisiac

Moto Terrorist
Up for sale my T1N 2004 140 WB Sprinter with 198K mostly freeway miles. I've had this awesome van for 6 years and it never let me down. Right now it's set up to carry 3 bikes + 5 people with gear but you can install two more rows of seats (included, not pictured) if you need to or take rear seat out. Buying new Sprinter to convert to camper, so this workhorse needs to go. It gets 18-20mpg depending on terrain. Comes with a hitch and Tekonsha brake controller installed in case you need to pull a trailer.

Mechanically this Sprinter needs absolutely nothing. All preventative maintenance has been done, I just had it serviced with Mobil 1. No Black Death. New glow plugs so you don't have to sweat bullets replacing them. Everything works as it should, including rear AC. Interior has been sound proofed with Dynamat + a layer of closed cell foam so it's quieter than your average Sprinter. Load your gear and take it down to Baja tomorrow.

If you are serious, call me and I will fill you in on anything you may be interested it. I know this vehicle like the back of my hand. Located in So Cal. $15K

Link to picture album here

Last edited:

Top Bottom