couch slideout

Dh1449

Post if anybody has had trouble with the slide out on a sprinter Forest River 2401 MBS 2016 it seems like when I go down the road there's metal rubbing against the wood does anybody else have that problem. This is my first post.

MeRob

When the slide is in, I'd check that the outside of the slide just to be sure that it fits snugly and evenly all around side of your RV. While the slide is in, make sure the slide has a clear path to slide out. i.e. look under, above, and on each side for anything that doesn't belong there.
One further thought. I had a similar concern on my sprinter. It took a while, but I finally traced the 'noise' to a bouncing cable located in the wall behind the driver's seat. Good Luck!

Dh1449

Thank you for responding ,mine seems more like Wood stressing with metal it doesn't knock it's more of a stressing.
I had it into a shop and they said it could possibly be the arms in the sidewalls was not connected with the bracket they couldn't fix it so I'm going to wait to get back to Utah and go to Camping World Because I guess they're an authorized dealer and repair shop.

Top Bottom