Awful Service @ Sprinterfilters.com aka Germanfilters

ELJEFE

Lord of Immortality
aka Gulf Stream Global aka TAKEUR$&RUN......

Have you guys had problems with this business ?

Seriously flaky company with addresses and phone #s all over the country.

Was sent incorrect Air filters and no response for 3 weeks [& subsequent no action] then zero response after numerous calls and e mails.

Who else is a good supplier of Air and oil Filters for 07 Sprinters NCV3?

Anyone tried this outfit ? Hengst Air filters for 20.00 each shipped...!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160376059553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks guys!

El J

Hikinginpdx

Sprinter is for sale
Just received a fuel filter from EuroCamper. Received in a couple of days, no problems. Drop them a line and no more filter drama in your life

Keith

KL2BE

aka Gulf Stream Global aka TAKEUR$&RUN......

Have you guys had problems with this business ?

Seriously flaky company with addresses and phone #s all over the country.

Was sent incorrect Air filters and no response for 3 weeks [& subsequent no action] then zero response after numerous calls and e mails.

Who else is a good supplier of Air and oil Filters for 07 Sprinters NCV3?

El J
Well, I've had very good luck over several orders with Germanfilters/Sprinterfilters :rad: .
Great prices and free shipping over $60. Saved around $100 so far over Dealer or NAPA prices. I know a lot of Forum members have use this outfit so I'm a bit perplexed by this reported problem; and the scanty number of responses on the matter one way or the other.
I only noticed this post because I was looking for the address so I could place another large order.

fedexguy

I have to say I am an independent contractor and myself and all fellow contractors have been using sprinterfilters.com for years now and have had no problems at all. I even had them go out of their way to ship me a fuel filter that was out of stock from another location and they refunded me for having to wait an extra day.

KL2BE

I have to say I am an independent contractor and myself and all fellow contractors have been using sprinterfilters.com for years now and have had no problems at all. I even had them go out of their way to ship me a fuel filter that was out of stock from another location and they refunded me for having to wait an extra day.
My latest order for air, oil and cabin filters arrived last week while I was away camping on Victoria Is. :cheers: .
Absolutely no problems :clapping: . Free shipping and massive savings as compared to NAPA :thumbup: .

Turtle

I order from SprinterFilters/GermanFilters 3 or 4 times a year, and have been since 2005. Cabin, air and fuel filters, mostly. Not a single problem. Good responses to e-mails, quick shipping, the whole works.

pgr

I order from SprinterFilters/GermanFilters 3 or 4 times a year, and have been since 2005. Cabin, air and fuel filters, mostly. Not a single problem. Good responses to e-mails, quick shipping, the whole works.
Same here.

pgr

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
Same here!

mcr10

I wish I could give a good word about Sprinterfilters.com; but I ordered some oil and fuel filters on Oct. 9th and only got a confirmation and order number they received order, but nothing since; 13 days and counting. They do not answer email and phone calls.........their phone mail box is full as of this morning. They say they give good service and delivery, but seems something must have changed. I wish I could cancel the order and get some filters else where as this is really messing up my schedule. It is very frustrating not to hear back from them either.

rb3232

I wish I could give a good word about Sprinterfilters.com; but I ordered some oil and fuel filters on Oct. 9th and only got a confirmation and order number they received order, but nothing since; 13 days and counting. They do not answer email and phone calls.........their phone mail box is full as of this morning. They say they give good service and delivery, but seems something must have changed. I wish I could cancel the order and get some filters else where as this is really messing up my schedule. It is very frustrating not to hear back from them either.
pls keep us posted...

x_x

08 Sprinter 2500 170wb
Same problem here. This is maybe my 8th order from sprinterfilters.com in about 3 years and the previous seven transactions went great. The last one, not so much. Placed an order October 22nd, used Paypal to checkout, got an order number the same day and then nothing. I sent an email on Nov 1st, and three days later, still no answer. Their phone number goes straight to a full voicemail:idunno:. I sent another email today, and if I don't hear from them in a couple of days will ask Paypal for a refund. Anybody else ordered from them recently?

Richd67

same thing here...I ordered mine October 11 and have not received anything yet. I have left several emails and phone calls with no response. It's too bad cause I ordered every 7 weeks for the past 2 to 3 years. I would strongly suggest to everyone not to use sprinterfilters.com

icarus

I've ordered several times, the last in the mid August, and the service was great. Ordered in one day, got the product about 3 days later. No complaints at all. Keep us posted as to their service.

Icarus

fishboxfull

new to a sprinter and its time for the service, what was the outcome in these two sources, sprinterfilters and sprinter-source?? any one used these two lately??
thanks,
Erik

allensk

new to a sprinter and its time for the service, what was the outcome in these two sources, sprinterfilters and sprinter-source?? any one used these two lately??
thanks,
Erik
Within the last month I ordered from www.sprinterfilters.com (oil filters, air filters, etc.) and they arrived withing a week. All OK. Maybe they have installed a coffeemaker over there in shipping.

nort

I ordered from sprinterfilters.com July 21 and still have not received my filters. Tried calling and straight to a full voice mail. No response to emails. I gave up today and started the dispute process with Paypal. Anyone ordered from there lately?

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
This is their mailing address, according to the website.

Sprinter Filters
1195 Huffs Church Road
Barto, PA 19504

It'd be interesting to see how they react if 6 or 7 mistreated, Sprinter-owning customers showed up in the parking lot, scowling; maybe holding pry bars and lug bolt wrenches.

-Jon

Top Bottom