Sprinter Depot = Wallet Flushes Inc Texas

lindenengineering

Guys !
I have mentioned this company loosely in various posts due to my own experiences with Sprinter Depot in Texas and customers like yourselves .

If you like buying junk, given the run around, and receiving a supporting a warranty paperwork diatribe that is not worth the paper its printed on then, buy from these people.
Otherwise
Give them the signs of Dracula and pass them by !:thumbdown::thumbdown:
Dennis

Sprinter SS

Re: Wallet Flushes Inc Texas

My brother in law got a rebuilt engine from these guys only to have it leak like a sieve, sealant globed at mating surfaces which ended up in the oil filter. They do not stand behind anything from what I can tell...

lindenengineering

Well its said that turds float up to the surface in punch bowl.

That turd of a Sprinter Depot engine is at my shop in a van--(Larr's van, poor lady)!
Its got the "rattle me rees" from #5 piston.
Has to be a Texas leprechaun tah besure dontchaknow (if ever such a creature exists) in the back of the engine block trying to get out! :bash::bash::bash: every 713 revolutions to be exact!--he's signalling :thumbdown:

Decisions tomorrow on what to do!
Dennis

lindenengineering

Well I could write a review of course, but if I wrote reviews about shoddy built parts, production line rejects sold as new, and questionable major components flogged on the internet that I have encountered, then I would be doing nothing else than write reviews about people peddling crap.

In this case I wrote enough experiences with this vendor to raise a red flag to anyone even considering purchasing a major component. I went on to a qualified the cost breakdowns of ensuring what needs to go into a long block/complete engine to ensure longevity.

Basically if it appears to be too good to be true then this by itself should be enough to state buyer beware. Its your money remember.

Again my oft used expression on these forums Caveat Emptor! --Senor!

Dennis

danski0224

The Google review may help those that aren't yet familiar with this forum.

The first sentence in the above post might be enough.

autostaretx

Erratic Member

Write a Google review...
Keep in mind that Dennis is (even vaguely) a competitor ... so any widely-public review he writes may be viewed as sour grapes, or, far worse, entice the bad shops to write (false) scathing reports about his shop.
(especially true about those shops that "buy" positive reviews)

It's far more effective for the aggrieved customers to write the reviews.

--dick

Top Bottom