2016 Silver Steel Wheels, Tires, TPMS New Takeoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400
New Takeoffs. Qty 4, 500 miles, brand new.

I'm out of space in the garage to store the OEM silver wheels with mounted and balanced tires and TPMS sensors. Will include the black center caps, but I need to keep one wheel worth of lug bolts for the spare wheel I'm keeping. The tires are Kuhmo Road Venture 245/75-16 with <500 miles on them. These are as new from the dealer and ready to rock and roll. Located in Southwest CT, prefer local pickup as shipping big ass wheels and tires is neither cost effective nor desirable.

Last edited:
Is this for all 5 tires/wheels?
Tim
It's for 4 wheels / tires / TPMS. I am keeping the spare. Sorry for not being clearer. I have thought about getting a 5th AL wheel to avoid the different lug bolts and lug bolt wrench sizes, but money has been flowing out so much, it's lower on my list.

Stacked tires in my garage.

Close up of tread.

One tire has a weird scrape that came from the dealer this way. I was inspecting the tires and saw it. The scrape is perhaps 1/3 into the tread depth and I am not interested in remounting these tires in order to drop off at a dealer to get a replacement tire. So I'll knock $ off and call it $400 for 4 new tires, oem silver steel wheels, and TPMS sensors.

Close up. It looks like someone dragged the tire onto a flat bed and the tire scraped its way on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay, I need my garage space back. $250 for all 4 with tires and TPMS! Located in 06611 zip code.

I still have them but someone may come get them this Thursday. I’ll update after Thursday. Also, I need to keep one set of lug bolts for the spare so only have 3 sets of lug bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom