VS30: 2019+ 2019 Crew 144 4x4 M2CV4X - Tennorite in production now for sale - call....

lndscpe

My dealer called me today (9-27-19) with a 2019 M2CV4X Crew Van 4x4, Tennorite Grey, with a nice package set up. I did not take it as its missing just a few key items I'm really desiring, so I'm willing to wait a bit more to get those few more options I really desire.

Anyways it will be in Northwest Indiana at Gurley Leep Mercedes Benz of Mishawaka, if someone would like to purchase it you should act quickly.

The salesman is really good to deal with, his name is Bob Schell and can be texted or emailed for anyone whom may be interested. He is generally swamped with calls so he asked to please text him or email him and he would get back to you promptly.

Bob Schell: 574-903-0599
Bob's email: rschell@glmotorwerks.com
Gurley Leep Mercedes Benz: 574-254-7130

Attachments

Last edited:

cacaw

... its missing just a few key items I'm really desiring, so I'm willing to wait a bit more to get those few more options I really desire. ...
That looks like a pretty complete package. I would have been thrilled to have found that one when I was looking. Just curious, what other options would you have wanted?

lndscpe

That looks like a pretty complete package. I would have been thrilled to have found that one when I was looking. Just curious, what other options would you have wanted?
LED Light package, soft close on the side door or fully electric door, were the two items I was really waiting and hoping for, trailer hitch, fuel tap, crew comfort package, and some other items would be very nice but could be worked around.

It is a really nice package but I really like the led light package with fog/corner lights and my wife likes the soft close or fully electric side door option so I’m willing to wait a bit longer and hopefully another will come along that will offer all that’s on this one with just those few extra tide bits. The van is just a (very nice) toy for us so it’s not needed or necessary so it’s okay to wait a bit more and try and get closer to my original order ??

Sctn

2019 170 4x4 Crew-SMB West
All those options minus the fog lights are unobtanium at the moment. Even the comfort crew...I had that pulled on a build going into production this week.

lndscpe

Not anymore....... mine now !!! :rad:
What month and decade is your van to be built? Or is it already there or on its way?

I worked with Bob for over a year and he just was never able to get a changeable allocation.

Glad you were able to get the Crew from Bob, are you from the general area or are you flying into pick up your van?

It would be nice to just go and see how it looks once in, as mine isn’t to be produced until 3rd decade of January.

What month and decade is your van to be built? Or is it already there or on its way?

I worked with Bob for over a year and he just was never able to get a changeable allocation.

Glad you were able to get the Crew from Bob, are you from the general area or are you flying into pick up your van?

It would be nice to just go and see how it looks once in, as mine isn’t to be produced until 3rd decade of January.
It was already there. It’s the one that is listed at the top of this thread, the build sheet is there too. I’m from Washington state. Bob was fantastic to work with, sent me a bunch of pictures, quick to return calls and arranged shipping for me. Bob even sent me a picture of it loaded up the day it left their lot. Just waiting for it to arrive now.

lndscpe

It was already there. It’s the one that is listed at the top of this thread, the build sheet is there too. I’m from Washington state. Bob was fantastic to work with, sent me a bunch of pictures, quick to return calls and arranged shipping for me. Bob even sent me a picture of it loaded up the day it left their lot. Just waiting for it to arrive now.
Yep, Bob was pleasant to deal with and asked me if I would like to purchase the van you purchased and even one before it. They were both nice builds but just missing key items of the order I had placed with Bob and hoped he could acquire. The bummer was MB never sent him a changeable allocation in over a year I dealt with him, so we could never get my order thru. Finally I found the dealer in Orland Park Mercedes Benz who had a changeable order and I was able to place the order I desired. 2020 144 Crew 4x4. 3rd decade of January build, German Built with the same color as yours, Tenorite Grey :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply and it certainly will be a nice ride. :thumbup:

Top Bottom