GDE HALTED OFFERING TUNES!

hippy

Hardware Modifier
The eco is paired to the skreem and key chips etc so I’m not sure if an ecu rip will work. I’m debating this stuff now but it’s getting complicated. But you’re doing that?
Yeah I've so far deleted the egr in the map and deleted the vmax 56mph as it's now not a commercial vehicles anymore and campers do not need that restriction in the UK.

The limit was actually just 55.5mph so I would get overtaken at 56mph by 40 ton trucks, a nightmare sometimes with exit ramps when your stuck in the outside lane with no wallop to get past very frustrating for the drivers behind that don't know about the speed limiter.

MPPS had no trouble reading the ECU ROM with the ignition on.

flman

One would think.....but guessing GDE didn't or willfully chose to skirt the rules .... that with forty ..40...four zero .. years of "experience in the automotive world" that they would have know and understood the consequences of flaunting the laws. They took a risk. They got caught. Pay the piper!!!!

Take a tip from Fred, the Baretta Bird!

https://youtu.be/mrz_qowIIbQ

They were selling off road tunes, and with such a small fine, they are only being charged with breaking the law of tampering with emissions systems, and at the same time lowering emissions. :thumbup:

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton
As far as I'm concerned anyone who votes republican should have their hunting and fishing rights revoked for life, and be banned from entering any National Park.
Unfortunately Republicans still have to pay their taxes at the same rate as Democrats. If Republicans did not have to pay taxes the national elections would not be required.

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
Dem libtard
Originally Posted by Matt Foley

As far as I'm concerned anyone who votes republican should have their hunting and fishing rights revoked for life, and be banned from entering any National Park.

flman

Well if I’m acting entitled well ya I am feeling entitled to $600 worth of use out of the product I purchased with the knowledge that I’d be able to get that value out of it despite changing vans. If I’d known (as they DID) that I’d not get anywhere near that, I wouldn’t have purchased it. Maybe I’m not understanding what entitled little bitch means. I want my ****in money back. And not be treated rudely by them, or you for that matter.

Sounds like GDE said it way before you got a tune, they are not transferable.

In order to tune both vehicles two flash tools would be required as the tool locks to the VIN and will only tune one vehicle. We have a 10% discount on additional vehicles if tuning more than one. Thanks, GDE

https://www.sprinter-source.com/forum/showpost.php?p=279193&postcount=151

Top Bottom