warranty issues

nglen

Can anyone advise me how to handle warranty issues on a 2015 Prism RV? My dealer has failed miserably at repairs. The factory has been giving me the runaround and has been very unresponsive to my requests for satisfaction/resolution of serious issues. Thanks nglen

Verbatim

You need to communicate with your dealer and company in writing. Ask specific questions and wait for their written answer. If they are not helpful, try Better Business Bureau dispute resolution process, at same time file a small claim suit against the local dealership. Dont let the dealers run over you.

Can anyone advise me how to handle warranty issues on a 2015 Prism RV? My dealer has failed miserably at repairs. The factory has been giving me the runaround and has been very unresponsive to my requests for satisfaction/resolution of serious issues. Thanks nglen

High Desert

Depending on the problem, and the unit being a 2015, you may just be out of luck since the coach only has a 1 year warranty. However, if the problem is significant (like roof, front end water leak) you may have recourse. If the problem deals with the frame / engine, then you need to deal with MB for potential resolution. Of course, if you have an extended warranty - then there is recourse.

Top Bottom