Westy Datacard

GoJohnGo

Road trip!
For those interested in such things, I had another forum member (sailquik) generate the data card (build sheet) for my Westy (#63). It's posted in the data card thread here. It lists every package that was included on the Sprinter assembly line.

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
Interesting.

Westfalia installed their own front seats which are slightly different than the Sprinter original equipment seats (like the swivel feature, different passenger seatbase, etc.). Thus, the deletion of front seats info on datacard.

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
Re: Westy Datacard--Foldable Parking Brake?

The Datacard says the hand brake lever is foldable (so driver seat can swivel).

Didn't know our parking brake lever was foldable (was this in our Manuals?).

From the James Cook Friends forum:

http://forum.james-cook-freunde.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4468

The lever is pulled up, and then one pushes it down WITHOUT pressing the release button.

Does this actually work?

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
The Data Card for my UK 2003 built T1N lists option:-

BE2 HAND BRAKE LEVER, FOLDABLE

But I can't see any evidence of it actually being 'Foldable'. When applied it will not move without first pressing the release button.

Sounds similar to your Westie.

Keith.

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
Other interesting tidbits.

Daimler-Chrysler owned 100% of Westfalia when our Westies were made. They may have special designations for various converters.

Z29 Westfalia Camper Specs, NAFTA

Skylight was listed.

DK1 James Cook Power Tilting

Also some mention of "velour" at SV0 Velour for James Cook, but I don't see any velour.

This one specified the spare tire and spare tire carrier. Early Westies were sent to Jacksonville, Florida, with a spare tire carrier and tire which were then removed by Airstream. Later Westies came without the spare tire being shipped to Florida.

Also liked the reference to deletion of roof.

Top Bottom