free T1N window van rear interior stuff

markxengineering

Pickup only (unless it's something easily shipped), I'm located in Portland, ME, and have removed a bunch of interior stuff from a 2006 window van in preparation for a camper build. It's not in particularly good condition, but if you are looking for something, please send me a note before I take things to the dump. I can provide more pictures or details about items of interest.

I am away for next couple days but will get back to anyone interested later in the week

Brownline

Re: free tn1 window van rear interior stuff

I would be interested in the side panels and the side door step wall. Assuming they are all in one piece. I could also use the seat tracks if those are available. I live in northern CT, I am not sure how soon I could make the drive up just yet.
- Nathan

obie

'04 long & tall passenger

Two of the seat mounts would be awesome! The plastic screws that hold the rear trim corner pieces in, too.(the ones that cover the taillights)

markxengineering

Please PM or email me your addresses and I will ship the seat brackets / plastic screws (if I can find them) out sometime right after the holiday craziness at the UPS store is over.

Nathan, I frequently work in Hartford, so maybe can drive the panels down to you sometime in January. I will be in touch when my van is operational again, as they won't fit in my car.

auto1

Do you have the rear corner(next to the doors) plastic moldings

markxengineering

probably- do you have an image to show what you mean? If they are large, are you located close enough to pick up in Maine?

Brownline

January would be no problem for me. I'm in no rush as my Sprinter is currently in SC with Andy Bittenbinder for service. I am definitely interested in them and will let you know if I am going to be close to Portland before you make it down here.
I also looked closer at the photos, I could use the side door kick panel and those wheel well covers as well if they have not been claimed.

Cheers,
Nathan

auto1

probably- do you have an image to show what you mean? If they are large, are you located close enough to pick up in Maine?
Sorry mine are gone.They go from floor to ceiling right next to the doors.Not near maine ,if anyone is going or coming from your place

obie

'04 long & tall passenger

Sorry mine are gone.They go from floor to ceiling right next to the doors.Not near maine ,if anyone is going or coming from your place
He's looking for the trim panels that I'm looking for the screws for. The ones you remove to access the taillights. I believe so anyways, just trying to help out.

markxengineering

I will be shipping seat tracks to the people who requested them this week.

Sorry, no floormats.

The rear taillight trim stuff I have not located yet

Last edited:

Brownline

Please PM or email me your addresses and I will ship the seat brackets / plastic screws (if I can find them) out sometime right after the holiday craziness at the UPS store is over.

Nathan, I frequently work in Hartford, so maybe can drive the panels down to you sometime in January. I will be in touch when my van is operational again, as they won't fit in my car.
I am just checking in with you to see if these panels are still available. I have not had an opportunity to drive to ME, so I haven't contacted you sooner. If you still have them, is there any chance you'll be coming down to CT before April? Thanks - Nathan

Top Bottom