Boss hot water heater/shower system

sooshi22

I'm selling a Boss hot water heater/shower system. I bought this unit for a Sprinter build out but ended up going a different route. I did set it up and trialed it just to make sure it worked and that's all the use it's seen. I attached a link from the companies website but feel free to ask any questions you have. Asking $300obo, I'm located in San Diego

http://www.mrheater.com/sporting/boss-xb20-battery-operated-shower-system.html

Attachments

sooshi22

I'm going to go with a Roadshower. I like the Boss for the fact that if I travelled to a colder climate I'd still have hot water. It's a great system but I don't have a lot of storage inside so I was trying to free up as much space as possible. I live in San Diego so while I'm here there is never a shortage of sun to heat the water but I'll be in for some bitter cold showers when I head north.

Kirk

I have a BOSS Basecamp as well and love that thing. Regardless of the weather it makes a hot shower and all I need is a jug of water, so refills are quick and easy anywhere.

zachwalz

NCv3 170" 2x4
Can you hook this up to a 12v system or is it only (rechargeable?) battery powered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom