Votes: 178 92.7%
  • Its ok could be better.

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • This poll is just crap.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • i dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This forum has been an invaluable source of information and a considerable help in the ordering and equipping of my (hopefully soon to arrive) 2014 short/tall Crew van. I will be in a much better position to derive the most value, enjoyment and longevity out of the vehicle thanks to the wealth of information I have found here from a wide variety of knowledgeable folks once it does arrive. Hopefully, as I learn firsthand about the intricacies and fine points of operating and maintaining it, I'll be in a better position to give back to the forum which has been of such help. Thanks to all!:bow:

4strokemike

I'm new to the sprinter world. And sprinter source is great. I can say there is definitely a lot of great info in these threads. Thanks to the people that keep the lights on. ?

G

Gordon Smith

As the number of pay-per-question automotive sites increases on the web, isn't it nice to have generous professionals and experienced enthusiasts, willing to help the Sprinter community with anwers to our questions; altruists, who aren't even paid "a penny for their thoughts"? If knowledge is power, this shared-interest forum is like...Popeye On Spinach.

surlyoldbill

I visit this forum several times a day. The information I've collected and used from it has been invaluable. I try to contribute as much as I can as a pay-back for the info I've used.

Even some members who no longer own Sprinters still come here and share info, showing that this forum is what all other forums should strive to be.
I've used Corvair and VW forums, and their format leaves a lot to be desired.

SpeckTater

Thanks largely to this site, I have a 2015 144" hightop van at Sportsmobile. I had been mulling the feasibility of a toy-hauler, tailgater, iron-tent type vehicle for over a year but at first backed out due to the thousands of decisions that need to be made. Seeing others realize my ambition pushed me over the edge. I will have the van by mid April and hope to soon be able to contribute something back to the site.

tinman

I bought my used T1N 3 years ago without knowing about Sprinter Source. Inadequate research, but it's turned out well, and the very generous experts on this site give me confidence that I can deal with whatever comes up and we'll have many more years of happy travels, and the pleasure of vicarious participation in the adventures of other travellers and builders.
thanks to all.

Amdy

Top Bottom