Offensive Language and Pictures

Diamondsea

It looks like I stirred up a hornets' nest with this thread -- some 60 posts in less than 4 days!!! It is a good way to bring out the best or worst of each of us and let us see our true inner selves!!! Meanwhile I'm certainly moving on!!!

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
It looks like I stirred up a hornets' nest with this thread -- some 60 posts in less than 4 days!!! It is a good way to bring out the best or worst of each of us and let us see our true inner selves!!! Meanwhile I'm certainly moving on!!!
You terminally achieved that. And what did you Learn, from it all?
Richard

bladerunner

Yep................like sex.......the 'F' word is still on the best sellers list.:lol:

And curious here................as for it making us see or show our 'true inner selves'........should I conclude from that, that your a prude and wowser??:thinking:

:cheers:

Troublemaker. :smirk: I thought this thread died.
Seek,
I'll bet as a child Max would push a stick into a hornets nest just to see what happened next.:smilewink:

When we clean up from this should we pull from the A or B side? I'm just wondering if there's a Sprinter-source designated approved method. I wouldn't want to be considered underhanded or maybe worse too over the top.:laughing: AP/vic

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Troublemaker. :smirk: I thought this thread died.
ha-ha...I think it's time for the moderators to exercise it's ultimate & power...BAN Max:smilewink::smilewink:

Max, I'm going to Dublin for New Years....if we're able to meet, I'll buy you a pint!

Last edited:

Top Bottom