ALLOY WHEELS

Somebody in Washington State had a set a few months ago that he was going to sell when he got new wheels. The last I heard he was not ready for the new wheels, but that was months ago. I wanted two myself, but shipping them was the deal breaker. I had thought of buying them all and selling the extra two, but shipping was the killer. At around 45 pounds for each alloy rim, shipping the entire set would hurt. His price was quite reasonable at $175 each if I am remembering correctly.

If some fellow forum member was heading my way to Socal, or yours to Omaha, and had the room, perhaps a better deal could be made, if he even still has them. I have his email buried deep somewhere and if I can find his contact, I will pass it on to you.

Europarts SD sells new alloy ones for our pre 07 Sprinters around the $275 each range. For me, they are local. One of these days I hope a couple of local somewhat used alloys will show up. Thanks to all here.

Found it for you Copyman. Bryce Leggett, and the price was even better. Four for $500 before shipping. This was back in March, so no telling if he ever bought his new wheels or sold these in the meantime. Portland, Oregon. Good luck.

Top Bottom