The Ultimate Man Cave accessory "Must Have"!

icarus

Dennis,

Google YouTube "SuperCub Tundra tire landings" or "SuperCub water skipping" or some such terms. It will blow you away.

Icarus

ptheland

2013 144" low top Passgr
And don't believe too much of that "this is not hard" garbage. There's an awful lot of practice and skill involved there. Those power on, tail up, turn arounds on the ground are like balancing on the edge of a knife. One slip up and the prop is going to plow up that dirt, becoming entirely unsuitable for flying in the process.

lindenengineering

And don't believe too much of that "this is not hard" garbage. There's an awful lot of practice and skill involved there. Those power on, tail up, turn arounds on the ground are like balancing on the edge of a knife. One slip up and the prop is going to plow up that dirt, becoming entirely unsuitable for flying in the process.
Well of course its like me saying fixing this or that on Sprinter is very easy!~
For others maybe its not that so!
Still great to watch
and having taught myself in Venezuela to fly a Goonie Bird, I would have bouts of extreme trepidation of doing this with it! But Colombians its no problem like a normal day in the "office".
I suppose it begs the question, Engines? Curtis Wright or Pratt & Whitney
Dennis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgsK6bw19k

icarus

Dick,

That was the first thing I saw! I don't care it it rains or freezes 'long as I have my plastic Madona sitting on the Ip of my DC3!

Icarus

D

Deleted member 50714

If God meant for humans to fly, we would have wings.

D

Deleted member 50714

Dick,

That was the first thing I saw! I don't care it it rains or freezes 'long as I have my plastic Madona sitting on the Ip of my DC3!

Icarus
More like your Madona plastic blowup doll sitting on your lap.:lol:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom