Unknown coax cable in A/C cabinet

Kiltym

Was looking for the source of a water leak, and was examining the A/C cabinet from the access in the bathroom. There is a large bundle of cables that makes their way along the rear wall of the cabinet, and then presumably down via the side of the bathroom. Also the A/C drainage tube.

I also discovered a cut off coax cable in there however, and can’t come up with a good explanation for it. When I checked the wires from the coax/TV panel, one cable goes straight up, presumably to the roof antenna, and the other appears to goes down the hanging closet, and presumably to the cable input on the driver rear of the van via under the bathroom. Both these cables are grey.

The cut off cable appears to be white. Anyone’s else have one of these? Or maybe added at some point by a previous owner?

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Adolphus

I have one also. I’m in the process of deleting extra cables after removing my Kerstner and the tambour door cabinet. I’m considering keeping the large 12v cables tucked behind the cabinet when reinstalled for possible future solar panel use (since I’ve been unsuccessful dislodging them anyway )

Kiltym

Just to clarify, as in you have a cut-off cable like that? or your's actually goes somewhere? Thanks!

Top Bottom