T1N: 1994-2006 Side Mirrors around ATL?

JoeyB

Looking for a set of side mirrors for our t1n. They have some crap mirrors on right now, they shake awful while driving and do not have the parabolic mirror (have stuck a small one on each but still would prefer the oem set with parabolic mirrors).

I am in North Georgia, we are driving down to ATL at the end of this month. Usually find plenty of parts vans on FB/craigslist but not seeing much. Wanted to see if anyone here may have a pair they'd be willing to sell.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Joey,

I can't help you source any mirrors but can help you with a bit of info.

T1N's where never sold with the parabolic 'add-on' mirrors from new, they where a later add-on part available from MB dealers.

So if your mirrors shake then all you need is a pair of the correct arm length to do the repair. They may still be available from a MB dealer, I bought a long arm mounting from my local UK dealer a year or so ago.

Then you need to find the parabolic add-on mirrors and drill two holes in the top of the main mirror case and bolt them on. Again these may still be available from a dealer.

Keith.

JoeyB

Joey,

I can't help you source any mirrors but can help you with a bit of info.

T1N's where never sold with the parabolic 'add-on' mirrors from new, they where a later add-on part available from MB dealers.

So if your mirrors shake then all you need is a pair of the correct arm length to do the repair. They may still be available from a MB dealer, I bought a long arm mounting from my local UK dealer a year or so ago.

Then you need to find the parabolic add-on mirrors and drill two holes in the top of the main mirror case and bolt them on. Again these may still be available from a dealer.

Keith.
Thanks Keith, seems you are right, only difference is the long arms.. I am still thinking it may be cheaper to find a used set off a parts van (if I can) than to buy the long arms / parabolic mirrors and install myself. At least I have options now haha

I had someone willing to sell me both sides for $100 but didn't end up making it down to ATL (1.5 hours away from me) that was a few months ago, kinda wish I had made the trip now.

Top Bottom