T1N: 1994-2006 2006 140 Sprinter Part out - Portland OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
ATC unit?
(I don’t care which version... I just need the 4-spd fan switch. Mine has almost had it... slowly gaining in entropy as it reverts back to a ball of black plastic.)

-dave

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
Do you have rear fender flares? Small secondary mirrors that mount on top of main mirror?

Brian

kansascitysprinters

t1n everything
ATC unit?
(I don’t care which version... I just need the 4-spd fan switch. Mine has almost had it... slowly gaining in entropy as it reverts back to a ball of black plastic.)

-dave
I've got one that works, but has a broken plastic location selector wheel. You could potentially swap it out with yours. Ive thought about replacing my rebuilt one with the broken one because I really don't ever change where it blows from. Let me know if you're interested.

Do you have the driver and passenger dash plastics with bilateral vent louves in working order?
I just tore apart a van in Kansas city, and do have a perfect drivers side one, and a passengers one with a couple issues.

Do you have rear fender flares? Small secondary mirrors that mount on top of main mirror?

Brian
Maybe, I have a guy who is talking to me about buying them but we haven't gone through on it yet. I do have a set of mirrors with the concave mirror on top, but I don't separate them and sell them separately. Thx

CoastieAM

How much on the Passenger seat base? and any Pics? also I need the metal rain gutter rail that's on the side of the van where the roof and the side panel meet. I am trying to repair my van where the previous owner had an overloaded roof rack clamped to it and tore it, it would need to be cut with a cut off wheel PM me and we can discuss what I'm looking for further.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom