No water pressure from shower head.

Smarty

Please, I need some troubleshooting advice regarding my shower. I added 50% of H2O to my fresh water tank. Began checking my water pump operation prior to my weekend trip. All my faucets and toilet bowel and toilet sprayer work normally, however the shower has no pressure and is barely a trickle. I noticed that the water pump seems to sputter and my lights dim when I turn the shower on. I don't believe the pump is going bad because the bathroom sink and toilet when they're in use work great, the water pump doesn't make the same stutter sound. If anyone has had this happen to them or has a remedy to fix/repair it, please let me know, because I'm at a loss.
:thinking:

Eka

Try to blow some air through the water lines from the pump to the shower. If clear, replace the pump. If not clear, track down the blockage. you may have a kinked line to the shower.

rollerbearing

Disconnect the show head hose at the faucet. Grab a bucket and turn on the faucet. See if behaviour remains. If not, the problem is in the hose/wand. If you have the outside shower option you can just swap them for now.

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
I had this exact problem with my outside shower for this entire season. Turns out the shower head has a switch on it and everything else was working perfectly. Once the shower head was turned back on with a click it worked perfectly. Boy would I be embarrassed if anyone found out I couldn't figure that one out.

-Randy

It’s the simple solutions that are sometimes the hardest to figure out. We had trouble unlocking our Serenity coach door from the inside. It took us months to figure out you had to pull it toward the inside slightly while sliding it...

Smarty

Problem was fixed. It turns out that the shower operating handle had been installed initially upside down and secondly, the internal valve had broken in the off position. Remedy bought a home model shower assembly. Why a home version shower model instead of a RV shower model? Easier to get replacement parts which aren't expensive (cost saving). Just passing on the knowledge.

Top Bottom