LED Gooseneck Reading Lights to Corner Bed model

Bertible

This mod is equally applicable to all Serenities/Liberos and maybe even Unities (CB or FX models). The rear LED lights over our corner bed are nice ambience, but not really suitable as bedtime reading lights. I installed Gooseneck LED's in my Rialta, and have now found the same ones five years later to install in my Libero.

To have unswitched lights (they have their own local switches) you need to run a new always-on power and ground wire under the "floors" of the ceiling cabinets. In my case I chose to run from the back of the Winegard power and antenna amplifier plate that is on the forward wall of the bed area. A couple of holes needed to be drilled, and the wire fished 1/ at the very front of the forward ceiling cabinet, and 2/ around the corner at the back cabinet. (the holes and wire feed are at the bottom of the cabinet walls, so invisible once the "floor panels" are screwed back on). Pics show the power source (back of winegard amp), the wire runs, and finished view of the two gooseneck lights.

Regards,
Gary
08 Libero
Delta, BC

Attachments

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
I am inspired! Think I will use the ones that LTV is currently installing in mine however

-Randy

Top Bottom