2005 SHC 158 Plano TX

zen bicycle

Partially converted adventure van.
400k miles on it. I am the third owner first two used it as a hot shot delivery vehicle and I used it for going to events cross country so they are all highway miles.
This is a 2005 model so no DEF, and I average 20-21mpg. No leaks, black death, or any other issues. I am sorry to say the Espar heater does not work although I haven't tried to fix it :(
I would drive across country in it tomorrow without worry, as that is what I did with it.
No rust yay Texas

Originally it is maroon in color, but I had it plastidipped and it has held up well. Paint underneath should be in excellent shape as it was when I had it sprayed. Plastidip will peal off easily if desired

modifications
300 watt solar panels on roof with tilt mounting
4 100 ah house batteries = 400ah also tied into alternator for charging while driving
200watt inverter
fantastic vent fan with remote and rain sensor
sought after 2 additional minivan captains chairs with integrated seat belts recline and foot rest
spray foam insulation
1/2 thick rubber floor matting
internal LED lighting
External LED lighting
15 gallon water tank and 12v pump
onboard air compressor
Set up for camp chef hot water heater shower in rear, but not installed
swivel front passenger seat
custom overhead storage bin
12v wiring switch block for accessories you want to add
rear doors modified to accept portable AC exhaust
fold down bed(stretcher) if you want it
aluminum cargo track and clips
carefree awning (needs new gearbox) fabric in great shape

repairs
Horn
Cold solder repair on turn signals
150amp alternator
new drivers seat cushions
rear cargo door latch reinforcement
all hoses
new radiator due to leak in overflow tank
full service at 400k with all new synthetic fluids; trans, oil, diff, fuel filter, coolant. EGR is clean and pretty as I pulled it as part of the 400k service as well.

SRS light is on as owner before me pulled the air bag with the battery connected and I don't have a DAD to reset it.

Second set of doors (white) whether you want them or not are included. was going to change to them as they don't have windows

NADA value is listed at 13.5k I am asking 13k OBO for it with all the upgrades/accessories

Pictures to come

Last edited:

Top Bottom