2003 Forest River M-B Cruiser

PeteInLongBeach

Just bought a 2004 MB Cruiser with less than 5,000 miles on it - used very little before the owners became too ill to use it. I previously had a Rialta which I loved, but the Sprinter feels bigger to live in and yet feels smaller to drive. And the full bathroom in back is better than any other Sprinter conversion out there. Looking forward to my first outing in it...

aljimenez

'13 LTV Serenity on '12 3
And the full bathroom in back is better than any other Sprinter conversion out there.
Congratulations on your excitement and purchase, I am sure you will enjoy driving it better than your previous RVs like me. I wanted to share that my reasons for not buying an MB Cruiser is precisely because of the large bathroom. We are all different, but in my opinion the square foot is better spent on living areas rather than for the very few minutes a day one uses the bathroom... Al

Nate

Great pictures! The van looks great in them.

It's staggering how many different RV versions there are on the Sprinter chassis. And thanks for showing all of the different lay-outs.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hi Pete in LongBeach,

Congratulations on your low mileage purchase. Not only do you have a bigger RV that is smaller to drive (than the Rialta) but you go farther on a gallon of fuel. Get out of town.:rad:

halnet

I own a 2003/04 MB Cruiser and am baffled by the TV chassis wiring that Forest River performed. Does anyone know of a schematic or pattern they used to wire the satellite dome antenna, the stationary Winegard batwing, and the outside cable coax connector? All cable wiring enters from the roof inside the street overhead cabinets. And none seem to have a signal. I'm trying to hookup a new 19" flatscreen. Thanks in advance for your advice!
halnet from Boise

PeteInLongBeach

I've never had trouble getting a signal, either from the antenna or the cable connection, so haven't looked into the wiring. Is yours stock, or has it been retrofitted with other equipment (batwing? satellite?). They only came with the Winegard antenna and cable hookup originally. Don't forget, there is also an amplifier button on the cable junction outlet in the adjoining cabinet. It shouldn't be too difficult to trace the internal cables once the TV and interior cabinet panels are removed.

KB2004

I'm looking for owners manuals for the MB Cruisers - have any? I have a 2004 with 2600 miles on it.

[/FONT]

Just bought a 2004 MB Cruiser with less than 5,000 miles on it - used very little before the owners became too ill to use it. I previously had a Rialta which I loved, but the Sprinter feels bigger to live in and yet feels smaller to drive. And the full bathroom in back is better than any other Sprinter conversion out there. Looking forward to my first outing in it...

KB2004

I'm looking for owners manuals for the MB Cruisers - have any? I have a 2004 with 2600 miles on it.

halnet

I've never had trouble getting a signal, either from the antenna or the cable connection, so haven't looked into the wiring. Is yours stock, or has it been retrofitted with other equipment (batwing? satellite?). They only came with the Winegard antenna and cable hookup originally. Don't forget, there is also an amplifier button on the cable junction outlet in the adjoining cabinet. It shouldn't be too difficult to trace the internal cables once the TV and interior cabinet panels are removed.
Pete---far as I can tell Forest River installed the stock Winegard batwing and chassis cable. Can't get any signal from the Winegard, even with amplif button. They also installed the optional sat dome---which works but requires a lengthy setup. Difficult to trace wiring as all cables go up into the roof panel, which is one piece and sealed by the streetside cabinets.
Guess I'll have to find a continuity checker with about 20 ft leads!?

mike33ny

you dont need owners manual ,its just the sprinter manual and the manuals for all the appliances in it thats it.

Top Bottom