ACGB Replacement Fuel Tanks

gringo

Re: hello, i am new here on the forum

Arrived today .
My new "little" Tank.:rad:
It's a 240 ltr tank. i think that's around 63,40 US Gallon and 52,79 UK Gallon.
View attachment 8240

View attachment 8241

View attachment 8242

View attachment 8243

standerd tank is 75 ltr,around the 19,81 Gallon.

ps, the pallet size is 120 cm, so you can see how long the tank is.
it's the biggest you can get with wb 432cm.

Attachments

Goliath

Wow! You'll have to give us the details on where you got it. I'm sure you'll get lots of questions on whether it will work on US Sprinters. I might want one of these eventually. I'd suggest starting a separate thread in the NCV3 group on this nice item and its installation.

Nathan

kendall69

Man is that thing loooong. Is he back of that thing in another zip code?

I want one of theose tanks. I'm close enough to Mexico for a fill up at $2.00/gallon, and still have a mostly full tank.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen

I think he's in Netherlands, which means that tank spans two or three countries.

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans

That looks very much like an ACGB tank to me - same company I got mine from.

Excellent manufacturing quality, a really beautiful item. Almost seems a shame to sling it underneath.

Actually Robert, I reckon you could get 245 litres in if you use the watering can too!

Simon

Xperia

Friendly Beverage

wow does anybody have a website for the oversize tank?

"ACGB tank"

unimog

Chris Chase, do you know how to get one of those tanks?

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP

Hi All

Have Asked Mercedes Uk For There Largest Tank Which Is Only 100 Litres (standard Tank 75 Litres)
Cannot Match That Beast ,still If You Where In The Uk It Would Cost You £320.00 To Fill Up

Chris

gringo

i got the tank in the netherlands and yes indeed,the tank comes from the company acgb.
It is a expansive tank. it costs arounthe 1550 euro's.
but if you recon that a liter over here costs around the 1.44 euro in holland,and in other country's in europe it costs even more .
tomorrow( saterday) i will install the tank under my sprinter.
maybe i will make some pictures of the installation.

greetings and a nice weekend too everyone.

robert

loredo_sprinter

If anyone here in the USA, has a ACGB tank I'd like to talk to you. I'm very interested in the said tank, perhaps somebody somewhere here in the USA has something similar to that Euro tank....If so please get back

mgjessop

I had a custom tank made for 2005 158" my sprinter, hold's 93 gallons... Total cost installed was $1200... You can get a custom tank made for much less.. If I wanted to remove the rear spare tire they could have made another 110 gallon tank to fit in the rear... for a total of 202 gallons... The rear tank would have cost about $1000... Find a local a shop that does custom tanks, you can probably get a much better deal and get lots more fuel storeage...

pugwash

diy campervan conversion
1500 euros was that with a full tank of fuel as well :D:

You have set me thinking with the price of fuel in the UK I can start fuel smuggling like the americans did in the 1920's with probition fit a couple of these beauties run to the cheapest country and fill up for $2 superb.

Xperia

Friendly Beverage
I had a custom tank made for 2005 158" my sprinter, hold's 93 gallons... Total cost installed was $1200... You can get a custom tank made for much less.. If I wanted to remove the rear spare tire they could have made another 110 gallon tank to fit in the rear... for a total of 202 gallons... The rear tank would have cost about $1000... Find a local a shop that does custom tanks, you can probably get a much better deal and get lots more fuel storeage...
Where did you have yours done at was it aero tanks in Corona CA ? thanks ! fred :hmmm:

not many shops can build dot legal aluminized tanks in the USA because of liability issues

loredo_sprinter

I've called around here in the San Diego area, I haven't been able to find anyone that is interested in building me a custom tank, I even called ACGB in Europe the other day, told him that I knew of 3 people that were interested in placing an order, he hasn't gotten back and it's been over 7 days, seems to me that ACGB only likes big volume orders, who knows perhaps if we could get enough people on this forum to do a group order , they'd be more interested.... :idunno:

Jules

rvdriverca

My 1982 Ford pickup (new then) only had a 12 gallon tank behind the seat. In a scrap yard I found a 45 gallon from a Dodge van that I mounted where the spare tyre was. :2cents:

Top Bottom