58k miles, 2006 Dodge/Frieghtliner Sprinter 2500 High Roof 144 WB

adamonthego

Selling my low mileage, diesel Sprinter because I don't have any use for it anymore. This vehicle has had 3 previous owners and CARFAX is available upon request (just ask me and I'll email it to you). The van has spent most of its life in the south east (Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia). It runs incredibly well and mechanically has no issues. Very low mileage for the age, around 58k miles. RWD, like new tires and drives well in most terrain. Perfect commercial and/or personal vehicle with ample room for storage, standing up in the van, shipping/hauling materials. Great worker/cargo van. I'm not firm on price, happy to negotiate, but need to stay as close to the asking price as possible. The title is under my father's dealership name, will be sold as-is, and I will be transferring the title to whoever is interested in buying. Please only send serious offers, and let me know if you're interested in test driving/inspecting the vehicle.

The van is located in Colorado Springs, CO, 80918

Please email Adam with offers/requests/questions: adam.pawlikiewicz@gmail.com.

FYI the only minor issues with the vehicle are that the sliding door is slightly loose, but still opens and closes fine.

Link to craigslist post: https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/6176700737.html

Top Bottom