Service reliability, knowledge, experience

• Excellent/highly recommended

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Good/Average/Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor/ Not Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know what happened to Fix My Sprinter in Gardena, CA?? I know they changed their name recently, and then moved locations a few months ago, but now the number on google is disconnected, and I have no idea where they are or how to contact. I can't imagine they went out of business they were so busy.

Oh thanks for the heads up. What a bummer, hopefully someone knows. I talked to Danny a few months ago while he was in the process of moving. There’s no way he went out of business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where they moved to or a reputable sprinter mechanic in the long beach/LA area?
thanks!
In regards to your questions about a good mechanic, Anatoli, the guy who runs "Sprinter Expert"in San Fernando is highly recommended. I went to him for a radiator swap + other maintenance, and he charged me a veryyy competitive labor rate. I don't know my stuff well, but dudes who do swear by him. Either way, I live in South Bay so finding out what happened to Danny would be much more convenient...

Jim5

Did you ever find out what happened to Fix My Sprinter? Tried calling today, number is disconnected…. In the SouthBay also. Was very convenient…

RVBarry

2023 AWD 170 DIY CamperVan
Sad news. Thought I'd pass along the fact that FiXMySprinter in Gardena appears to no longer be in business. I drove by the shop last week and the building was occupied by another business. The phone and webpage are both inactive.

If anybody knows where they moved to please post it up here.

OLD LOCATION
Fix My Sprinter - Service and Repair
17120 S Figueroa St Unit A
Gardena, CA 90248
310-324-4004

Top Bottom