6th Annual NW SprinterFest

cedarsanctum

re: Member
I signed up for this event with hopes of seeing what everyone else has been doing, and sharing some of my ideas, but work called and i will be away that weekend (and the following 2 weekends as well). Unfortunately i have to be up here in the woods with clean mountain air, unlimited geothermal hot water available to soak in (when i'm not working) and lots of very nice people to play with. And i get paid for it. Can life get better?
Yes, if i could just figure out how to come to this event and still work that day 100 miles away. Sprinters are great, but i think i need a time machine.
Jef

Kat

Katmobile
I signed up for this event with hopes of seeing what everyone else has been doing, and sharing some of my ideas, but work called and i will be away that weekend (and the following 2 weekends as well). Unfortunately i have to be up here in the woods with clean mountain air, unlimited geothermal hot water available to soak in (when i'm not working) and lots of very nice people to play with. And i get paid for it. Can life get better?
Yes, if i could just figure out how to come to this event and still work that day 100 miles away. Sprinters are great, but i think i need a time machine.
Jef
Unlimited geothermal hot water?:drool: Heck with the Sprinterfest... tell me how to get to the hot springs! (P.S. I won't tell your boss if I see you there during working hours).

Kat purr.gif

cedarsanctum

Unlimited geothermal hot water?:drool: Heck with the Sprinterfest... tell me how to get to the hot springs! (P.S. I won't tell your boss if I see you there during working hours).

Kat View attachment 32187
This place is called Breitenbush Hot Springs and i really don't have a 'boss'. It's owned and run by a co-op community that lives on site. I am a fill-in on the maintenance team and get to stay here about 2 weeks out of every month. Most times i never know when they will call, but i always try to make the sacrifice and be of service to the customers here. Having the Sprinter is a plus because housing is tight for staff.
If the rain ever stops (woke up to snow today) i'll try to get some photos and do a write up in adventures, because this is truly an adventure, and it truly involves a Sprinter in a big way.
Jef

mackconsult

Jef,

When I get my sprinter running I want to come check it out. Would like to take my wife up there maybe ....

This place is called Breitenbush Hot Springs and i really don't have a 'boss'. It's owned and run by a co-op community that lives on site. I am a fill-in on the maintenance team and get to stay here about 2 weeks out of every month. Most times i never know when they will call, but i always try to make the sacrifice and be of service to the customers here. Having the Sprinter is a plus because housing is tight for staff.
If the rain ever stops (woke up to snow today) i'll try to get some photos and do a write up in adventures, because this is truly an adventure, and it truly involves a Sprinter in a big way.
Jef

Last edited:

Kat

Katmobile
Jef
Jef, thanks for the link....it's inspiration to keep after my van conversion. Can't wait to go there!

Kat

cedarsanctum

Their limit on live in rigs is 18' for guests, but i know of some secret places off land and close where you can park for free. Working here is a different story.
I Love it up here. If i didn't have a life in town, i'd live here.
Jef

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton
Would like to thank John for all the work required to host the event. Lots of vans in different stages of conversion. Sure helps to see what other people have done. Was able to meet some of the regular contributers to this forum.

scubanw3

The 6th Annual NW SprinterFest was another great success!! The day was overcast but dry with the temperature just right. There were about 40-45 Sprinters (lost count) and about 80 people (to many to count and unfortunately not everyone registered). The food was great, grilled jumbo prawns, scallops wrapped in bacon, grilled veggies, brats, salads, Italian meat balls, fruits and my favorite Costco chocolate chip cookies. Someone brought a wonderful cream cheese cake while others brought their special and yummy homemade cookies and date bread!! There were owner built conversions galore. Some as close as you can get to a home on wheels while others were in their preliminary stages. BTW, Graphite Dave’s conversion is coming right along and is awesome! Everyone shared their ideas, which is what makes these events so wonderful. I will post pictures a.s.a.p. A big thank to everyone that help make the event happen and to all of those who attended.

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

Last edited:
B

boxcar

Pics posted: http://sprinterstore.com/nw_sprinterfest.htm

Top Bottom