T1N: 1994-2006 16 inch steel rims

Luc Warniers

I am from Belgium and I am travelling with my family through the US with my old Sprinter RV but it desperately needs new rims so I can put on all terrain Goodridge tires.
So, looking for 2/4 16 inch steel rims for my Sprinter model 1 . This is what is written on the rim: 6Jx16 H2 ET 75 mercedes number: 9034011802
Can anyone help me find them? Thank you.
Luc

GSWatson

2013 144
Luc, check the Craigslist listings for whatever area you are in now.

Why can’t you just put them on the existing rims? You say Model 1, do you mean a T1N?

Cheers,
Greg

Luc Warniers

Right now I have 15 inch rims but the all terrain tires I want to put on only come for the 16 inch rims ( the 15 inch tires can't take enough weight)

Right now I am in Nevada later I will drive to Arizona and hopefully find some in Phoenix...

Luc Warniers

Hi guys

Still no luck with the rims. We were at the Mexican border but decided to drive to LA in the hope to find some 16 inch rims for our old Sprinter but so far no luck. Anyone in the neighborhood who knows where to get steel rims?

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
I have 2 that I will probably never use again. If you happen to go through the middle of Tennessee let me know. You can have them for a few Belgian stories. [emoji16]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

mrkbrnblm

Luc, I'd recommend checking ebay... I'm in the process of doing the same conversion (from the 15" rollerblade wheels to 16" with bigger tires), and there are tons of new wheels available on ebay for $40-50 including free shipping within the US. Perhaps you can ship a set to someone you know nearby?

Top Bottom