2019 low roof 4500

sailquik

SkiTrip;
Can you take a better photo of the window sticker that lists all your options?
Did you buy this Sprinter 4500?
Is it really limited to 65 MPH?
What are you going to be hauling that requires the higher GAVWR?
Thanks,
Roger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ski Trip

hi Roger, I don’t know anything about it and have never heard of a 4500. that is why I posted it here. I was getting an inspection at the dealership this am, and started walking towards the low roof 144 black thinking it was my 2017. then i realized what it was, and then i realized actually I have no idea what it is. Are you interested in buying the van? it did not appear claimed as 3 2019 sprinters were lined up w the sliding doors open for all to explore. i thought the low roof was discontinued/special order now. anyway I was surprised by the sticker price, seemed pretty reasonable for whatever a 4500 is w duallys, in jet black. it did not have 4 wd however. I really like the low roof 144 vans. was happy to encounter this stout beast. 4500 is almost double 2500. it must be for towing something? or towing anything, rather.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I know two folks you need or have vans of this size and capacity. One does marble/ceramic tiling, the other sells/delivers batteries.

sailquik

Ski Trip - All
Just posted the full OEM Build Data Card for the new 4500 Black 144" Low Roof VS 30 Sprinter in Ski Trip's
photos on the VS30 Data Base.
This Dara Card is in the latest MB Int'l Database format, which I believe, will now play on Apple IOS devices
without some sort of Windows work around.
Enjoy!
Roger

Last edited:

Top Bottom