Warner Vans , Salt Lake, UT (Dealership)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fair

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

windsurfskimtb

Towed in from Beaver Creek, CO on Valentine's Day last winter. 437-mile tow on my new (3450 miles) Freightliner 4x4 van. No start all instrument lights out. Got towed in at 1:00 PM they got right on it, stayed late to get me finished, and gave my wife a box of chocolates. A world better than McCoys Freightliner, Portland OR that failed to set the ground correctly when new. All costs under warranty.

drewford

My rear diff went out at 104k. It was my bad for not doing the scheduled maintenance at 100k. I had my van towed to Warner. It sat there for a week before service called me and said, "Yeah, we don't mess with those. We send them to Six States." Fine. Got the van towed to Six States which led to a whole other shit show. But that another vendor/story. I'd pass Warner by for anything other than routine maintenance.

erutan

2007 144" High Roof 2500, no deletes/mods
I had my serpentine belt fail on a highway going down 15 - was able to exit, then called some sprinter limousine services for the ski mountains nearby and asked them who they used, they all said Warner so I had it towed there. They were able to fix it the next day for a reasonable fee and I drove off happy - Mark at the front desk is a great guy and looked out for me.

I've gone back a couple of times for service and been happy every time - they fixed a leaky front main seal for less than half of what I quoted by a (now out of business) shop in Seattle. They're one of the few shops I'll try and keep non-critical issues on the backburner for and get them knocked out while I'm there. Chatting with parts folks on possible workaround fixes and stuff was always helpful.

They've recently been bought out by MB - I have no idea if they'll keep the same level of service but I hope so!

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Well I didn’t do these things myself but I took my sprinter to Warner van in West Valley/ Salt Lake City area to have some things taken care of. The van had been running rough, the typical EGR symptoms of stumbling around 1750 RPM. They cleaned it and it seems to be running smooth now. They also did the emissions recall update and also fixed the squeaky slider door. It started squeaking about two months ago (while driving), getting worse and worse and now it is quiet like before. I really like Warner MB Van - they are a MB van dealership - vans only - no cars. I like the staff there, the facility, and it’s awesome being around a bunch of sprinter vans of all types including some real nice builds and a lot of 4x4’s. They also have some other vans on the lot, and stock OWL, Black Rhino, KO2, Toyo, and other Tires, the S&B fuel tanks, and numerous other items.
They also actually have some new and used built and bare 4x4 and Rwd vans for sale.
They also work with and supply vans for some of the upfitters in the area such as Off Highway Van aka OHV.

A few pics of some of the inventory
4198FA99-762A-4796-A5C1-B555E4E9255F.jpegFF043F39-ED57-412E-9A49-4C100A1E2776.jpeg

Attachments

Top Bottom