Auxiliary Rear Sway Bar

ccutshaw

BigBlue
John, Looks good, I was thinking about installing airbags. (To cut down on the body roll over speed bumps and in and out of driveways) I really don't need to raise the ride height. Do you think this kit would do a better job? I would have installed roll bars sooner but I have a 3KW generator were the spare was. Mine is an 2500 06 140" cargo low roof.
Calvin

scubanw3

Calvin,
If you don’t need added height and massive weight carrying capacity, then air bags are not for you. Our rear sway bar kit and a set of Koni shocks will reduce sway and most likely fit your needs. The addition of our spring kit will give you a little added weigh capacity and more sway control. The springs may not be for you either. We would need more info about the use of your Sprinter for that. The sway bar is a direct fit and we have never (to this point) had a generator interfere with the installation. And, we’ve done a lot of them! The addition of the auxiliary bar kit will reduce sway even further, basically double the reduction! The kit for the 2500 and 3500 vans is still under development with no ETA at this time. The vans present more of a challenge when designing the auxiliary kit. Having driven Views and Navions with this up-grade, I can tell you the difference significant! When you add it to our sway bar kit, spring kit, Koni shocks and struts, it is astounding!! They handle like my van!

As for the jack under the third member, indeed we don’t support the chassis with it alone. What you can barely see in the picture are the two 12 ton jack stands under the chassis frame.

Thank you, John Bendit
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

Top Bottom