New member with new van

royce

Just happened to see those online over the past week. Have you had success with them or are they completely new to you?
Brand new, should have them wired tomorrow.
Need to reread the controller paper work to get it set up proper.
It makes me nervous as I have zero experience with this sort of work.

Royce

royce

Just follow the manual and you will be fine. Its pretty hard to mess it up unless you are color blind, or can't read!
Thanks Midwestdrifter,
It's funny how I find setting up and commissioning a mechanical system so intuitive and when dealing with this electrical system, nothing comes easy.

Royce

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Its all about experience. That brings confidence. Given your attention to detail, you are highly unlikely to let the smoke out regardless. As a substitute education works quite well, hence this forum. I am certain there are plenty of users looking at your fab work going AH-HA! That's how its done!

royce

Big Big day.
Got the solar controller configured and made some power.
Also fired the inverter/charger and made some 120 volt power.
Still need to set charge voltages on it, after I get the proper cable to do so.

Royce

Attachments

royce

Moving forward on electrical,
Exterior lights, toilet, interior lights, water pump and fridge all commissioned.
Feels good to have the fridge making cold.
Also, got the cabinet drawers installed.
Next up, drawer fronts and doors.
Again, sorry for the crooked pic.

Royce

Attachments

vannoob

Royce,

Really coming together quick these days!! Looks awesome, super exciting to see your solar putting out! You're going to be throwing down some serious charging with those barn doors up there.

Keep on truckin you'll be done in no time!

-Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

royce

Royce,

Really coming together quick these days!! Looks awesome, super exciting to see your solar putting out! You're going to be throwing down some serious charging with those barn doors up there.

Keep on truckin you'll be done in no time!

-Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on Allen,
Turning things on really feels like progress.
Thank you for the encouragement.

Royce

royce

Finished milling the upper cabinet doors, the latches let in, hinge holes drilled and cut some plastic spacers for the hinges today.

Royce

Attachments

Top Bottom