Northwest Arkansas, Bentonville, AR (Dealership)

Rating

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

ko4nrbs

Re: MB of NW Arkansas, Bentonville (Dealer)

This was my first experience with them so my vote is based on this initial visit. They quickly diagnosed where the fuel tank leak was coming from and I got the information directly from the Sprinter technician. The Service Advisor brought him in to fill me in on his findings. I liked getting it from the Horse's Mouth!!
Bill

HawksEye

Re: MB of NW Arkansas, Bentonville (Dealer)

Brakes started grinding so I made an appt as I was passing through the area. I knew from previous inspection that front pads were getting a bit thin. Sprinter tech replicated the noise upon hard breaking, but not slow breaking, which was what I noticed (but had failed to tell them). Tech said it was probably due to corrosion on rotor but break pads had plenty of life left. He made some recommendations.
They did not charge me for the appointment. Unexpectedly kind!!

Time will tell if his assessment was accurate. If not, I suspect I will leave a follow up reply.

Very happy with being able to speak directly with the mechanic.

radair603

My check engine light came on 30 miles into a 7000+ miles trip. I drove 1500 miles to Bentonville anyway and called them on a Tuesday morning. They said to bring it in that afternoon. When I checked in, the guy said it would be $145 minimum to hook up the diagnostics. They come back a while later and say it’s a NOX sensor, and the warranty on my 2016 has a start date of 2013 so they were trying to sort that out. We went down the street for lunch and came back to learn that they straightened out the warranty and were replacing the sensor. After a total of 3 hours, they hand me the slip - no charge, completely covered under warranty and they washed the van. Incredibly welcoming place. And we met a guy in the waiting area that hooked us up with his wife to give us a guided mountain bike tour.

obie311

I use Shuler Autohaus for my wife's E46 BMW. I'm a fairly good wrench myself and they have been forthright and competent in all my dealings. Not cheap but certainly no more than a dealership. I see lots of Sprinters and MB's in their shop.

Top Bottom