2006 sprinter 62K no rust for sale $18,500 obo

saggirgbob

This is an almost perfect 2006 Sprinter. It is a passenger van that is blue. It has all the Mercedes badges. The Van has 62,000 miles and is a diesel. It has an air-ride drivers seat (new), a new mass air flow sensor, new turbo resonator eliminator, new belts , engine heater, nice tow package with electric trailer brake wired. Recently flushed and replaced trany fluid. Just had it completely polished and detailed on the exterior. It seats 10 and has the auxiliary air conditioner. has a sun-roof (factory). Absolutely NO rust, this is as clean as you will ever find.
Comes with 2 ceiling mount video screens, and nice aftermarket stereo. front tires are good back need replace, and brakes are good, it does need one of the glow plugs replaced but that is it. I do not need help selling this, and please no low ballers....This would make a perfect camper and will last for years for the next happy owner!!
Email me your phone number and I will call you back. Thank you The van is located just outside of Madison Wisconsin. It is the 144 wheelbase and is the standard roof height. Cell number is 608-609-1773
I was only successful posting the 1 picture below. It is a 2006

Last edited:

T1NCaN

Re: 2005 sprinter 62K no rust for sale $18,500 obo

Where is the van located? Photos would be swell. Thanks in advance.

saggirgbob

I cannot figure out how to add pictures... if you go to craigslist in madison wisconsin you can see pictures there. sorry

saggirgbob

I just meant belts were replaced... sorry for the mistake...
the wheel base is 144, it is 91" tall

Last edited:

saggirgbob

The sprinter is located near Madison Wisconsin. As I said in previous reply, it can be seen in the Madison Wisconsin craigslist.

saggirgbob

one... it started in Arizona ... Two:I never drive it in snow/salt...Three: It is always garaged.
come see for yourself... Just curious what is the point of your post?

gggGary

gggGary
The maybe was a hmm this might be one I 'm interested in.
A: I have rusty 04 that is otherwise a good van.
B: I have started shopping for a replacement figuring I would have to travel to find one. (why I came and took a look here, I had seen yours on CL
C: your van hits most of my "wanted/needed" points.
I will review the pics with my wife then contact you if we are wanting to look.
Sorry but as a long time wisconsinite I have seen WAY to many "no rust" ads that turned out to be painted over sieves so I like to hit that point early.
A few questions?
How long has the van been up here? Why are the miles so low? What were you towing with it? Engine heater, an espar?

saggirgbob

It has been here for 3 years, always garaged, and as I said before never driven in snow/salt.
We bought it to go to our vacation home and to camp...
not familiar with espar... the engine heater is attached to the cooling system...
Tow a 10 foot enclosed trailer and have hauled a 14' trailer with 2 four wheelers.
Since you are in wisconsin, Call Me and come see that it is NOT a patched over rust bucket. It is what I have described.
When we got it three years ago we felt lucky to get such a clean machine... The person that buys this will be getting an honestly great sprinter...

aldsmith3

It has been here for 3 years, always garaged, and as I said before never driven in snow/salt.
We bought it to go to our vacation home and to camp...
not familiar with espar... the engine heater is attached to the cooling system...
Tow a 10 foot enclosed trailer and have hauled a 14' trailer with 2 four wheelers.
Since you are in wisconsin, Call Me and come see that it is NOT a patched over rust bucket. It is what I have described.
When we got it three years ago we felt lucky to get such a clean machine... The person that buys this will be getting an honestly great sprinter...
Hi: is this van still for sale?

Top Bottom