Air Cleaner element for Onan QD3200 Generator

Trying to find a Air Cleaner Element for Onan QD3200 (Diesel) Generator......can anyone provice me where to purchase.
Thanks
Wayne Waller

WinnieView1

billbo

From the air filter on my QD3200, part number is 50426000 10001 Hatz. My operators manual nor the service manual I downloaded gives the part number anywhere, just interval replacement and recommendations but no part numbers.

Meltons has it for $12. You can just go to your local Onan/Cummins shop and get one as well. Just take a picture of the manufacturers label or write down the entire spec, model, serial number and everything else that sticker has on it because the Onan parts guy will drive you nuts unless you come prepared. Even then if they "invent" an Onan part they will try to dump that on you. Happened in my last rig, DP with a larger diesel genny. The Onan part they provided would not fit - no way, went through it over and over. Finally the generator tech came to the counter and walked right back and picked up the correct filter - perfect - it was not labelled Onan/Cummins but Kubota and that's who made the generator engine. After that I ordered the Kubota part for half price, done.

BTW, check the air filter nut and make sure it has not vibrated loose every time you check the oil. Don't overtighten it either. Mine has come loose before, pulled the air filter and the nut holding it all together is plastic. You want it snug and check it a lot.

Top Bottom