2011 MB Sprinter Conversion for sale ($38,500)

SprinterScotty

For sale is a 2011 Mercedes Benz 2500 144 High Roof turbo Diesel Sprinter Van. I just had it in for it's 10,000 mile service two weeks ago. Spent $1,300 for oil/filter change, fuel filter, transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, cabin air filters and a 30 point inspection. Everything checked out great and this thing is ready to go another 10,000. Other than replacing two headlights i haven't had an issue since this thing rolled 100,000 miles! The van has been built out custom and is fully livable. The van has been sound deadened, spray foam insulated, vapor wrapped with Tyvek, paneled, and built out with bed, counter, cabinet, flooring, ceiling fan, diesel heater with thermostat, auxiliary batteries, inverter/outlets, cubby storage, yeti cooler, sink with hand pump, removable 2 burner propane stove and lots of rear storage space. Has window curtains/covers. All woodwork is entirely custom out of hand milled cedar, 80 yr. old barn wood and some other rehabbed wood (black walnut, hickory, pine, oak). Exterior has been rhino lined midway up door panels and tires are all in good shape. Clean car fax. This vehicle was owned by a Mercedes Benz dealership as their small parts delivery vehicle before i purchased it. I've put 40k+ on it in the last 2.5 years and have had it all over the country/Canada. Averages 21-22 mpg and rides very smooth. I'm only selling because i have hopes of buying property/settling down and can't do so without some extra cash.

Make an offer. No low balls. I'm located near Mt. Rainier in Washington State

Attachments

Top Bottom