'08 144" 3500 Pics

Nhuskys

Some pics of the mods to my Sprinter. I couldn't stand the Ram's Head, but not ready for M-B. It hauls my Husky dirt bikes so...

9 gallon Manchester LPG tank
It going to get a few more draw units and a few other things this week. I'll post more pics soon.
Norman

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Sheesh! That's a clean looking workshop Norman. :bow:

Where are you drawing all your power from?

Most of the stuff I see in there seem to draw off AC power.

Nate

Nhuskys, Nice looking workshop you've got there.

Shoeing horses is quite an art. A few years back I was on a job and the homeowner had horses and when the guy came to do them I watched for a few minutes as its not something you see every day.

zigzagguzzi

05 Interstate, N. Fl.
Dem sveedish dirtybikes can be getting you hurted. Nothing like the freedom of a mc either on or off road. Ride safe, enjoy yourself.. zz

Nhuskys

Sheesh! That's a clean looking workshop Norman. :bow:

Where are you drawing all your power from?

Most of the stuff I see in there seem to draw off AC power.
Power comes from AC source in barn where I'm working(Reel in lower left rear). In the past I've considered an Onan LPG powered RV type generator, but get along fine leeching off customers' AC power.
Norman

Nhuskys

Dem sveedish dirtybikes can be getting you hurted. Nothing like the freedom of a mc either on or off road. Ride safe, enjoy yourself.. zz
Husky were Swedish(I still ride my '82), but 20+ years ago Electrolux sold the motorcycle division to Cagiva(now MV Agusta). They've been built in Italy for the last 20 years and last year were purchased by BMW. Still a great motorcycle and I do love to ride! I mainly trail ride, but still ride a few enduros on my trusty 2002 Husky WR125 2 stroke. A pic of Husky ace Daryl Bolter of the UK on a Husky 125 at a World Enduro Championship round. I don't look this good, but it's how I feel when I ride....

Norman

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Motorcycles are dangerous, no arguing that point, but the horses may present the bigger hazard.

Never has a farrier had a better moving work place.

Top Bottom