Changes on MB Cruiser

Deek Rivers

I have a 05 Forest River MB Cruiser and I really like it. Recently made a few changes to the Coach. Just a few changes that need to be. Here are some of the changes.

Rebuilt the vanity, (had only one door) added another door and drawer. It did not add more space but it made more usable space. Added and relocated new faucet. Put in a place for wife’s curling iron to cool.

Reworked the sofa to fold up (in place of folding down) making more room to lay plus leaving the walkway clear and usable. It will still fold down to make a wide bed like originally.

Removed the carpet and installed laminate flooring.

Under the microwave was just a door with deep hard to get to space, I built a drawer to fill the space thats makes it very easy to get to. Also the door under the sink compartment was made into a drawer.
Relocated generator starter switch. It was not easy cranking with the bed out.

Took out the old picture tube TV and made new door (which made extra storage) and added a flat screen under where the old one was.

Outside;
Added storage rack for drainage line, box for charcoal. Hanger in the center of the spare tire for power cord. Installed hanger for the fresh water hose.

Changed the rim and up the tire size by one inch taller.
Thanks for viewing

Attachments

sams

Hello! (If you are still around this forum) I am a new MB Cruiser owner also and have a couple of questions for you.

Can you explain further your modification to the sofa so that it folds up rather than down? I cant quite visualize it.

I was considering hinging the bottom of the sofa frame so that it could be lifted for access to the systems underneath. But since it is removable with only four fasteners, its low on my growing list of modifications.

When you cut out the carpeting did you have any issues with the cabinetry installed over it?

Thanks.

Top Bottom