Looking for a good mechanic around Phoenix

Coast2Coast

2006 158 Cargo
I used to know one let me see if I can find his info he was located south of i10 slightly west of downtown.

sunride_tribe

2013 170" HR Bluetec
Thought we'd found a good one who knew what they were doing but it turned into quite the nightmare. The service writer we were working with royally screwed up not only our repair but the repairs of multiple vehicles in the shop. He was fired. They had our van for over a week. Found out today after going to another shop they never even installed the new front shock correctly.

With that being said, if you need brake work done or an alignment I highly recommend Network Alignment and Brakes. We go to the location on Cave Creek. Been here twice, great service!!

Mfiala5

Hey, wanted to give info about a reliable honest mechanic in Phoenix. This guy has tons of experience with the T1N and the next iteration (i dont remember what thats called). I have taken my van to him three times now. Once he found my air leak within about 5 minutes and had it fixed within 2 hours for $135 bucks. Next time my turbo had gone bad and he swapped it out and fixed a small oil leak for about $1000. And now i just dropped it off because the van sporadically wont start, my #5 glow plug broke off and is stuck in the #5 cylinder and I have a small fuel leak near the tank/fuel pump. But those are for sure unrelated. I dropped it off at 10am today, ill let you know the cost of repairs and timeframe when I get it back.
David is the owner/mechanic, super personable, very honest, and his shop is

Rivas Auto Express
1 N 35th Ave #10, Phoenix, AZ 85009

The place looks dumpy but I trust him and his guys to do solid work for VERY reasonable rates. He’s well versed in diesels. And I saw him do an engine swap in 1 day on a T1N.

Top Bottom