Sprinter in Maine and NH

Loved Maine. We drove colorado to Maine to Georgia last summer and pretty much enjoyed every state but Indiana and Illinois. We camped at the Bar Harbor KOA.

vidwize

Cool video !!!

love those drone shots .... Being born in Conn. educated in Mass. raised in Colorado, But now live in New Orleans, I do visit my sister in Maine every few years .... My wife and I run an older 2005 T1N Pleasure Way sprinter, Hook bike's to rear roof latter bike rack, with Kayak's in storage box, I love the north east in summer but not winter. Love New Orleans from October - May then I must get north.....cooler air and waters.... Looking for a motorcycle trailer to drag one my motorcycle's back to Laconia N.H. motorcycle rally ....and visit the white mountains, I lived there first year straight out of collage ..... and always rode a motorcycle from Amherst to Bike week back in the 70s .... The last time I visited Maine it was 90+ degrees for a week so we jumped in the van headed for the white mountains and visited some crystal clear water pools and met some cool like minded others escaping the heat. FUN... My Thanksgiving dinners are famous here in New Orleans, I order about 20- 3,5-4lbs Lobsters from Lobsterguy.com 25lbs of sweet shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico and steam them all in a Hugh crawfish pot and invite who ever wants to join! Followed by a backyard fire ring open Bar or maybe a macallan single malt 12 or two.

My next trip I want to fly fish New Mexico's San Juan River- Got to try the Wines of San Juan, followed by the river up Guanella Pass – Georgetown, Colorado, other Colorado streams, then head to the snake river ..... But my sister in Maine is wanting us to Visit...Possible Coin Toss

Look what your great video did to me !

Thanks for the video

Last edited:

RVCuisineScene

Vidwise, thanks for the kind words. We are currently spending the winter in Pagosa Springs CO. Love the lobster for x-mas, here is my recipe for a lobster bake http://kitchenhui.com/maine-lobster-bake/ I work at Wolf Creek ski area on the weekends and will be taking van trips out to the desert when the powder skiing takes breaks, if your in the neighborhood let me know, cheers.

vidwize

Wow

.....Small world, Your lobster recipe reminds me, how we steamed them on the beach of Martha's Vinyard, Mass, on South beach in the 70's I worked at a head shop carving scrimshaw. We would use wood Pallets for fire, Seaweed, Lobsters + Clams and more Seaweed with those small egg sized pods filled with sea water....I remember back then we had a beach seafood cookout planned on south beach but a move production company reserved our beach for a move ..... So we had to move Our party elsewhere... The movie was the first Jaws movie.

As a lifetime Golf course Superintendent, In the northern USA I have worked at a few ski resorts when the courses were closed ... lol Type my name in Google- "Peter Carew, City of New Orleans" See some old articles of Katrina Hurricane golf course renovations.

One of my sisters kids is a chef and had done the large Yachts cooking thing. She has been the personal chef of the Budweiser company, a brazilin Gent. Now she is in New York.

Thanks for the Howdy if I come your way,,, Same here ..My current house here is X flood zone and I totally renovated after Katrina with Hardwood floors, Granite, Extra large fireplace, with a spare guest room with a king size bed with pillow top.... if ya'll ever come this way, My house is 7 minutes from Bourbon street. Uber there and back for a exciting visit !

I looked up your location ...Wow your out there ! in Colorado..... I lived in Evergreen for twelve years and above Manitou spring for about there years ...Nice country

my email is : vidwize@yahoo.com email me anytime !

see ya then

Top Bottom