Can someone post photos of 144, 158 and 170 next to each other parked?

Forfreedom

Can someone post photos of 144, 158 and 170 next to each other parked in a standard sized parking space please? like in a parking lot. I searched didn't find that. Possibly a large sprinter dealership would have that on the lot

Gereshom-01

Can someone post photos of 144, 158 and 170 next to each other parked in a standard sized parking space please? like in a parking lot. I searched didn't find that. Possibly a large sprinter dealership would have that on the lot
I found some after having spent a long time looking; as I too wanted to compare them parked up together.

Hope they help!

Gereshom

Sprinter 7.jpg

Sprinter 8.jpg

Sprinter Size 9.jpg

Sprinter Sizes.jpg

Last edited:

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
I found some after having spent a long time looking; as I too wanted to compare them parked up together.

Hope they help!

Gereshom
Gereshom,

Your first image is of T1N Sprinters and all the others are NCV3's.

Consequently it shows different wheelbases.

Keith.

ptheland

2013 144" low top Passgr
A couple of other things to point out.

The drawings of the three T1N vans are not to scale. I'd have confidence in the listed dimensions, but the back of the two longer vans is as if it were cut off and spread out to highlight the differences.

Also, in the photos of the three silver NCV3 vans, the super high roof on the left is not available in the US. (Although it's extended length IS available.) Ditto for the head-on photo of the vans in red.

Forfreedom

Is that middle silver one in the photo a 158? I thought Mercedes didn't make the 158? Thanks for the help. The small one seems so claustrophobic.

Forfreedom

Hmm that sucks cause the 2006 and older is generally in poor condition and a 2006 looks 10 years older than a 2007. But thank you, I want one this week if possible.

Top Bottom