WTB 15" dually wheels

rjz5400

do you have six 16" wheels or something? Id like to be rid of my 15s but i need a substitute.

I am in Northern NM

PM me

Akatdog

2006 3500 170
I have 4 x 15" and 2 x 16" in California (Craigslist seller didn't disclose and I didn't notice until I got home.) If you somehow come across 2 more 15 or 4 more 16" we can work a trade.

machinemon

I would like to havcan 2 15"s if you guys come up with extras. They will be re painted so the paint does not have to be good. Wheel just needs to be straight. I am starting a dustless blasting outfit so we maybe can do a trade for blasting some wheels...I am South of Austin TX. Thanks and sorry for butting in. Joel ablastnow@hotmail.com

rjz5400

have you found your wheels yet? I may be able to drop off a set of 7 with usable stock tires in the near future, let me know.

merman

i also have a set of six with new snow tires (rear four studs) and a spare heading to CO end of next week. PM me if interested

merman

I still have those 15 inch wheels for a 3500 dually with near new snow tires, the rear four are studded, front two tires not studded. I'm back in NH. Total of 7 (including spare) I am using 16 inch now on my van. make offers

Top Bottom