Premier Truck Group of Tulsa Oklahoma

ko4nrbs

Had a check engine light come on and since Bob Moore Dodge in Tulsa won't work on RV's anymore I took it to the FreightLiner dealer in Tulsa (Premier Truck Group of Tulsa). They charge $135.00 for labor. No appointment necessary just be first in line at the Service Dept. at 7am.

They checked the Check Engine light with the computer and came up with #5 Glow Plug was open. They replaced it and all is well now.

I was in and out for a little over $203.00. The Glow Plug was $26.00. They were very easy to work with and were very professional.

http://www.tulsa.ftlsprinterdealer.com/sprinter-solutions/service/service-appointment-request

Big screen TV in the Trucker's Lounge and good coffee!!

Bill

ko4nrbs

#1 Glow Plug failed so I had them replace it and the other 3 since they are sure to fail soon as well. They had no problems removing the old ones or installing the new ones.

Their Sprinter tech seems knowledgeable and has done good for me so far. He warmed the engine up well to avoid any issues removing the Glow Plugs. I was warned that they can be very difficult to remove and may break off.

Bill

KMM

Just did my service A with them today. 144.00 per hour. Really pleased with parts cost andknowledge of my Sprinter.

cyclemax

Bad experience with Premier Truck Group of Tulsa today. My 2016 had a full driveshaft replaced under warranty last year due to a vibration problem. Unfortunately, the vibration is still present. Went to Premier today to have them look again and replacement driveshaft seems OK, tech thinks it "may" be the tires, but he's not sure. Here's the best part, they try to bill me $250 for the service, which is excessive even without a warranty. I had to get MB customer service on the phone and argue with them for 20 minutes. Wasted 4 hours of my day total. Very unhappy with Premier and MB customer service. FWIW, the Sprinter tech there seems very knowledgeable and courteous. The service advisor staff not so much. So, beware those who use Premier in Tulsa. Make sure you know your responsibility up front before you seek warranty relief. And always get a quote up front to avoid being overcharged.

Top Bottom