Still no compitition for the Sprinter

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton
:hmmm:Likely the block is an IP address block so he would need a new internet connection:professor::popcorn:
He was very into his spiel so I expected him to find a way. Seemed very important to him.

I will say it was fun reading the posts. He was working very hard at something that had no value to him.

The other one I miss is Orion. Always worth a chuckle.

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Twelve days since any posts on this thread.

Not stir the pot (too much), but no posts at all can be pretty boring.

vic
I am sure when some of these traitors :tongue: get their Transits and Promasters the area will pick back up? I might be retired before I need another van, some fresh white paint on the T1Ns rust once a year, and she is still chugging along just fine, and may have less the 100K on the NCV3 when it is 10 years old?

And what about JLC1? Is he still a member that politely took a hint, or is he a permanent goner?

He was very into his spiel so I expected him to find a way. Seemed very important to him.

I will say it was fun reading the posts. He was working very hard at something that had no value to him.

The other one I miss is Orion. Always worth a chuckle.

Big O will be back from the communes soon enough, then we will be all wishing he was gone. :smirk:

Zyzzyx

I got my Sprinter back today with a new DEF tank heater in it.

Apparently there has been a redesign. I sure hope this one lasts because if it weren't under warranty it is a $1400 part + labor! :crazy:
If that's indicative of the price of maintenance, then I'd say there's plenty of room for competition, at least in the economics of it all.

I see stuff like that, and certainly pushes my interest towards the ProMaster/Transit with gasoline engines.

Top Bottom