Touching the Light...

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
The intention of an investment is to benefit you in the future. How are your thoughts, words, and actions today going to benefit you later?

Today I will take note of the kinds of sentiments I am expressing, knowing that each of them will come back to me a thousand fold. I choose a positive future filled with only what I really want, not what I fear.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Sometimes just "winging it" works far better than all the best laid plans.

Today I am willing to be flexible, going with the flow; even when I don't know where I am going, part of me does.

D

Deleted member 50714

Today I am willing to be flexible, going with the flow; even when I don't know where I am going, part of me does.
SHEEP!!!

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
The intention of an investment is to benefit you in the future. How are your thoughts, words, and actions today going to benefit you later?

Today I will take note of the kinds of sentiments I am expressing, knowing that each of them will come back to me a thousand fold. I choose a positive future filled with only what I really want, not what I fear.
Yet you fart stupid memes all over this place. That ain't no positive future. You are posting your fear. Fear of Donald Trump.

Sounds to me like a recent increase in his opiate usage.

D

Deleted member 50714

Wasn't that Obama's, the co-founder of ISIS, foreign policy? Didn't seem to work very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Who are we without the mirrors of each other? Only we know who is behind the mask.

When I look past my fears of not being enough, good enough, or deserving, I see myself in everyone around me, and we are beautiful.

bladerunner

Who are we without the mirrors of each other? Only we know who is behind the mask.

When I look past my fears of not being enough, good enough, or deserving, I see myself in everyone around me, and we are beautiful.

Methinks you forgot to switch off your enema machine!!

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!

So that's your fear, your own ugly mug?

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
We can blame whomever whenever but ultimately the diligence was ours.

I accept responsibility for all of the choices that I make and have made, and know that when I don't like what I have chosen, I can simply choose again.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
What can't be driven can be finessed.

This day I will stop trying so hard, noticing that sometimes it is the little things I never considered that make huge differences in my life.

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
What can't be driven can be finessed.

This day I will stop trying so hard, noticing that sometimes it is the little things I never considered that make huge differences in my life.

Stop finessing that thing you perv. :smilewink:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Free. Will. No one is giving it away ~ we already have it.

I have the freedom to do or choose whatever my heart desires in every moment.

Top Bottom