Take No Prisoners

GaryJ

Here since 2006
Since most, and now all (except the OP) of those that replied are blocked due to worthless drivel, you guys are just pissing in the wind. The Danger Zone is also blocked for its angry belittling nature and doesn't deserve any consideration. Carry on with your tantrums...

Gary

lindenengineering

Gary
Hi & thanks for posting
This is a funny series in Italian for world wide export basically a telenovela of Mexican style but with much more sophistication and humor. I suppose I had better mention that, because it will get twisted around as some foreign illegal immigrant thing! Not that Italians are illegal Central American mestizo migrants, but not speaking English the ignorant amongst us might confuse the two!
In any any case the clip I posted I am sure we have all experienced at sometime or other on US roads even if it was televised in Italian & filmed in Sicily!

. The cussing and foul language of course can be directly translated into English English colloquialisms, and would never be allowed on US TV in any case but a howler of reality nontheless. The inevitable outcome of threatening a plain clothes cop with a baseball bat is obvious! :lol:

The issue for this forum is that there are those that are absolutely obsessed with current political debates & topics, and are so blinded by everyday funny human behavior whether its in the USA or in this case Italy, they can't see the funny sides of anything!

Of course nothing in that clip is subtle but the series overall also picks up on the more familiar sides of life, if you open your eyes and listen. After all who cannot be enchanted by a sophisticated Italian woman like the lovely "Angelica"!
If you are red bloodied male of any nationality who would not find this late 30's woman attractive? It almost makes you want to be fluent in Italian and strike up a conversation with her .
Commissario Moltalbano just does that in the series over lunch!
You don't need to understand Italian just to get the gist of the reactions to understand--In Italian! ( Una pui bella cosa! Phoor!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXFdzyOBFWA

And
I doubt American TV would NOT allow an actress to be dressed like this:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg2Di3WRwUI

Enjoy & thanks (grazi mille )
Dennis

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Since most, and now all (except the OP) of those that replied are blocked due to worthless drivel, you guys are just pissing in the wind. The Danger Zone is also blocked for its angry belittling nature and doesn't deserve any consideration. Carry on with your tantrums...

Gary
You should block the entire forum, you never know where and when someone will offend you and hurt your feelings.

Gary
What- are you gonna cry or something? :smilewink:

You should block the entire forum, you never know where and when someone will offend you and hurt your feelings.
Especially when someone spends every waking moment searching the internet trying to find something to assume third-party victimhood over.

D

Deleted member 50714

He's going to sue us for causing extream emotional duress.

D

Deleted member 50714

Gary
So much for liberal tolerance and inclusion.

GaryJ

Here since 2006
Dennis,

I had no problem with you starting this thread and I found it to be interesting and informative. Your world travels have obviously opened your mind to the full spectrum of human behavior. Over the years I've appreciated your comments about your Mexican mechanics and the fine work they can do.

Having lived in Mexico and worked with a crew building a house there from start to finish, I really came to appreciate the honesty, sincerity, generosity and hard work of the Mexican people. It reminds me of the values that initially made the U.S. successful.

It was only when those with a narrow world view weighed in here with their tough guy blather that I thought the thread shoud be moved to the Danger Zone. Those that I hadn't already blocked jumped right in to imply that I must be some kind of a sissy for not wanting to read their drivel. But in fact, its like when you're walking down the sidewalk and see a pile of dog crap, you avoid it. So why would I want to step in it here?

Gary

stormpeakco

'19 M-B/'19 LTV U-TB
Dennis,

I had no problem with you starting this thread and I found it to be interesting and informative. Your world travels have obviously opened your mind to the full spectrum of human behavior. Over the years I've appreciated your comments about your Mexican mechanics and the fine work they can do.

Having lived in Mexico and worked with a crew building a house there from start to finish, I really came to appreciate the honesty, sincerity, generosity and hard work of the Mexican people. It reminds me of the values that initially made the U.S. successful.

It was only when those with a narrow world view weighed in here with their tough guy blather that I thought the thread shoud be moved to the Danger Zone. Those that I hadn't already blocked jumped right in to imply that I must be some kind of a sissy for not wanting to read their drivel. But in fact, its like when you're walking down the sidewalk and see a pile of dog crap, you avoid it. So why would I want to step in it here?

Gary

.....absolutely nothing states respect for you and your crew more, than patronage.
Dave

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Dennis,

Gary

Who says any of us have a problem with hard working Mexicans, or any other people the assimilate into our culture? The US has never become successful by a border invasion. If it has, please enlighten me.

The rest is a lot of brown nosing......

Top Bottom