@$?#%!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
ouCH bob: That's the biggest blood blister! Hurts don't it! You gotta tell: how did you pinched yourself, was it the sprinted door handle?
Last time for me, using a diagonal pliers cutting off a stainless nail, choked the handle too much.

Get better soon!

John E

Yikes. Had plenty of them in the past year. I'd pop it and move on. It'll nag you for a few days. Leaving it as-is will nag you for much longer

D

Deleted member 50714

ouCH bob: That's the biggest blood blister! Hurts don't it! You gotta tell: how did you pinched yourself, was it the sprinted door handle?
Last time for me, using a diagonal pliers cutting off a stainless nail, choked the handle too much.

Get better soon!
Thanks brother for the get well wish! I have been trained to ignore pain. In fact, I embrace pain because if I feel pain, I am still alive.:lol: Yes, it did smart a bit.

Well, it all started a few months ago with a 35-year old, leaking harbor freight floor jack. Instead of fooling with it, just purchased a new one for $70.00 bucks. However, I just couldn't bring myself to chucking this thing in the recycle bin. So, I viewed a video on YouTube about a guy with a similar age Japanese made Jack and decided to replace the seals. The blister occurred while positioning a pipe wrench on the 2-inch cylinder nut. Ouch!

The seals cost $40 but what the heck. Even though it's a Chinese manufactured Harbor Freight jack, I think it's well-built and would've lasted longer had I not left it outside for a few years, most likely accelerating seal deterioration.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhAiAQKPgoY

Attachments

D

Deleted member 50714

Yikes. Had plenty of them in the past year. I'd pop it and move on. It'll nag you for a few days. Leaving it as-is will nag you for much longer
Agreed. I have poked numerous holes in the sucker and squeezed most of the blood. I'll wait till I eventually snag the dead skin on something.

Top Bottom